Author Topic: Happenings at the airport  (Read 46756 times)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Happenings at the airport
« on: June 12, 2005, 04:36:20 PM »
Hi everyone,
Some of you may know that my workplace is actually haunted.
Last night I was speaking about the happenings at the airport and talking about the ghost cam we are installing soon to a few people some of whom are psychic and mediums.

Anyway I had been saying that all week the ghosts had been misbehaving playing with the air conditioner and moving things.

One of the girls on chat spoke to the Koori man inthe office and we had a bit of a conversation. He told her how much he enjoyed playing tricks on us.

This morning we walked into the hangar and there was a big plank of wood lying next to the aeroplane complete with rusty nails. This plank was at least 5 foot long and at least 6 inches wide. It did not fall  from the roof as there is nothing up there just the roof and it was not there last night when we locked up the hangar. Interestingly the nails were facing down so no-one could have stood on them and been hurt.

It was a plank from a pallet that we had used to go under some of the storage cupboards so we can't even imagine where it came from exactly but was obviously in the hangar somewhere.

So the ghosts were being playful? Or something more sinister?
It will be great when we have ghost cam installed!!

Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 06:30:02 PM »
Hmmm what interesting i had nearly same situations when i was young child it did the same thing about moving things. when i woke up saw there is a tee shirt that was lay on my toy box, and later my favourite cup was smuf lol it was gone i have been looking everywhere but realise that cup was move to next door, my next door knew my cup very well and said where does that come from. i think the ghost want to play because they miss their lives, and but it hard to tell wheather they try to threat (not all but some of it) hmmm some how that want to pay attendation something they want i am not sure.

i am bit concern about aircraft sometimes spirit want to harm the aircraft because i remember dad was talking to his mate about F111  how things have missing next day because the boss complaint the bolt is missing on the aircraft and they realise why, because they fix that aircraft on that day and no reason why some bolt is missing next day it costing more money. and i remember my dad said the glass on the hanger near the slide door was broken some how they have no idea what this is about.  

sometimes spirit want to play prank thing maybe because their memory. i dont know maybe i am wrong or so but know the feeling that spirit want to play to cheer up their spirit.

Offline Starwarrior

• Initiate
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 10:30:16 AM »
The ghost are awesome i think they are quite funny. Example i was at my cousins place and a orb was floating around the house and the fridge kept on opening and closing. Also i have seen ghost at the airport, r any of you scared of them because im not

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Airport Ghosts
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 02:46:36 PM »
Hi Starwarrior,
You are one of a number of people who have experienced one of the airport ghosts first hand. In the daytime they are usually well behaved. Night times are a different matter though and certainly avoid being here then. I would love to know which ghost you saw. There are a couple of different ones so hopefully you got the nice one.
What did you see when you say you saw it? How did you know it was a ghost?
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline TooL

• Senior Contributor
  • [I rule soo bad]
    • http://www.dissectional.com
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 10:30:57 PM »
I think we seriously need to think about the seance. It would be good to give them a channel for communication. Might even highlight why they misbehave.

[I rule so bad]
I rule so bad I'm going to vomit baby sea turtles

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Seance
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:44:46 PM »
Hi Tool,
I have seriously considered a seance lately. I was even thinking about buying an ouija board for the purpose. I really want to speak with Daemon and ask his advice as he has had more experience with nasty spirits that I have overall.
I'll send him an email and see what he says.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Black thing in Hangar
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 12:23:36 PM »
Hi everyone,
last night as I was leaving the airport I walked through the hangar to lock it up and check that everything was in order.
For those of you that have been here there is a doorway leading from the mens toilets into the hangar. Some of you have been severely affected by this area. As I waled past I could see something black in front of me like a dark cloud or patch suspended in mid air at my head height. Before I realised it I had walked into it. My head spun. I felt a very large oppressive bad feeling. I continued to walk quickly to get away from the area realising I had walked into something I shouldn't have. I turned arond and it was gone.
Horrible.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 01:51:16 PM »
What a horrible experience, Christine!  I don't know if you've donr this, but what about a group sleeping in the office, see what happens?

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
I don't think there'd be much sleeping done especially after reading that. I'd be screaming like a little girl most of the night anyway.

[I rule so bad]

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Airport
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 06:07:09 PM »
Hi,
we have had a number of investiagtions here at the airport all with great results. Photos, video etc. I will eventually put some of the video we captured up here on the site for everyone to see.
I have an agreement with the ghosts though. I am here in the day and they are here in the night. I try to honour that agreement or else they play up during the daytime as well.
Although they have been playing up in the day for some time now.
We have had people sleep on the airport before and we also have another place here that has a ghost and numerous sightings. We have slept there.
To be honest I don't think people would sleep here. Most find a couple of hours bad enough.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline TooL

• Senior Contributor
  • [I rule soo bad]
    • http://www.dissectional.com
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 06:29:23 PM »
Now that I think about it...it would be shuper shweet to do an all nighter. I can bring my LCD projector and play horror movies all night, roast marshmellows and then maybe get posessed or something cool like that.

[I rule soo bad]
I rule so bad I'm going to vomit baby sea turtles

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 02:24:54 AM »
I would love to visit in ballarat airport and investigating what is going on with spirit. also would love to visit other place in ballarat because there is alot history going on there.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Ballarat History
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 07:48:55 PM »
Hi Taggie,
you are most welcome anytime you want to come down let me know. There is always a bed for you at my place.
Ballarat has such a great history and great atmosphere. I really love it here.
Did you see the articles on Ballarat's most haunted that I put up the other day? They are a collection of newspaper articles from The Courier Newspaper in Ballarat from 1998.
I also found a great article from a Seance from 1874!!
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 10:29:37 PM »
I'd happily sleep anywhere, as long as I'm not on my own! LOL   And in close proximity to a loo, I have a habit of needing to pee when I get scared LOL!

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2005, 10:35:12 PM »
thank you for invite me to your place, yeah it would be great going to airport do some investigating, and also would love to walk around ballarat anything like that  yes i have read the artcile which you have post it there it was very interesting, my fave searching from 1840 to 1950 newspaper because it get me theory all the time it like cold case what is happening in there, also willing to looking forward to met you in person soon as i will let you know when i am coming down there.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy