Author Topic: A near possession  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Lightening

• Newcomer
A near possession
« on: May 01, 2006, 08:58:40 PM »
Hi all, like to tell you what happened to me a few nights ago.

I went to bed, & it was one of those nights that you hear bumps in the night, in particular our kitchen door was banging, usually it's our cat Coffee, saying he's hungry, or wanting a cuddle.

My fiance was still up so he saw to the noise, Coffee wasn't there so just thought it must of been the wind.  Well later on that night, my fiancee joined me in bed, we fell asleep.  Sough-ta creep-ed out about noises, I slept light, so when more banging was going on I woke up.  I some times get visits from my old cat that passed away, so when I felt something climbing on to the bed I thought it was him, I wanted to wake my fiancee, because of the banging of the door, but he just thrashed about, in his sleep, I try-ed to wake him, & I did everything but nothing, then I looked at his face realizing he was looking right at me, what creep-ed me out was that his eyes were totally black, like you see in demon possessions on TV, I immediately told it to leave before it took hold of my fiancee, & started to pray ritual, luckily it left.

When I told my fiancee what had happened he, was shocked, but didn't remember anything.   :twisted:

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
A near possession
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 09:09:46 AM »
hi lightening,

I had a simular experience
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:32:55 PM by Donna351 »

Offline miya

• Centurion
hi
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »
i hope the best for you. and that it never happen again cause i know its not a nice thing to experience. i hate the fact that i see and feel spirits that are not there.
ookin for things that go bump in the night to giveme a thrill and to find the truth

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy