Author Topic: Looking For Encounters & Experiences  (Read 8011 times)

Offline haunteddownunder

• Aussie Ghost Hunter
  • Inductee
    • Mysterious And Unexplained
Looking For Encounters & Experiences
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:52:20 AM »
Have you ever had an encounter with something spooky, mysterious, paranormal?  Encountered a ghost, disembodied voices, maybe a UFO.  Do you believe the Government is involved in some huge secret conspiracy to turn us all into Labor voters using secret subliminal messages

If you have then I would love to hear from you.

I have a weekly radio show and I am always looking for guests to come on the show and share their experiences/encounters/views/theories/beliefs but..............

If being on air scares you somewhat I am also looking for content for my site at www.haunteddownunder.com.

If your unsure or worried others might think your nuts just like me then I can assure complete anonymity.

Drop me a line, have a chat - love to hear from you

Rusty
Death is one of two things. Either it is annihilation, and the dead have no consciousness of anything; or, as we are told, it is really a change: a migration of the soul from one place to another. – Socrates

Writer, Paranormal Researcher and Presenter Of The Radio Show - Mysterious & Unexplained

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Looking For Encounters & Experiences
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:55:33 PM »
Nice pic Rusty!
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:01:20 AM »
Great venue Rusty - the radio show. It gives people a place to chat or just listen, amongst people who don't think they're nuts.   

Offline haunteddownunder

• Aussie Ghost Hunter
  • Inductee
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »
Great venue Rusty - the radio show. It gives people a place to chat or just listen, amongst people who don't think they're nuts.   

Well no more nuts than me at any rate  :)
Death is one of two things. Either it is annihilation, and the dead have no consciousness of anything; or, as we are told, it is really a change: a migration of the soul from one place to another. – Socrates

Writer, Paranormal Researcher and Presenter Of The Radio Show - Mysterious & Unexplained

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 10:36:58 PM »
Catseyes would be good, but she gets nervous. Maybe after you meet her she might consent.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline mitzib

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 11:59:02 PM »
ahhh so that is what you look like Rusty LOL. I agree with Christine, it is a nice pic!

Offline haunteddownunder

• Aussie Ghost Hunter
  • Inductee
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 11:34:42 AM »
ahhh so that is what you look like Rusty LOL. I agree with Christine, it is a nice pic!

*blush*

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 05:36:50 PM »
I would like to meet you first Rusty, yes.  I am a little gun shy these days.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy