Author Topic: Changes to The Investigations and Events Portals  (Read 4378 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Centurion
Changes to The Investigations and Events Portals
« on: April 11, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »
We have made the following changes to The Investigations and Events Portal.

We have split the old Investigations Portal into 2 new sections. One dedicated to non investigation activities called The Activites Portal. This Portal is open to all members. It contains details of meet ups, social events and events in general.

There is also a new Investigations Portal. For reasons of confidentiality we have restricted access to this area. This is the place we discuss locations, sites and investigation summaries. This portal is a restricted access portal requiring 400 posts plus to enter.

We have changed to contents of the Investigators Corner. This is the place for you if you run a paranormal investigation group or are you a solo paranormal investigator. This is the place to talk about things pertinent to INVESTIGATORS including equipment, techniques and protocols. Current and ongoing investigations are not discussed in this portal. This section is open to newer people with more than 50 posts required to enter.

We believe this new setup will introduce activities and opportunities that correspond with peoples experience on the forum in general. Allowing newcomers to learn more about investigating, allowing all members to enjoy the social aspects of our community and allowing the serious business of investigations to be confidential until a newer person has become more known to our community.

We will trial these new settings and see how they go. We'd like your feedback.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:40:46 PM by admin »
- Forum Administrator --

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Re: Changes to The Investigations and Events Portals
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »
sounds good!

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:57:50 PM »
looks good to me

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »
is good.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy