Author Topic: Psychometry  (Read 40921 times)

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
Psychometry
« on: November 20, 2007, 10:31:39 AM »
I'm posting this as per the way Christine has suggested.  (I've finally got it all done and documented, Christine!)   

Before I went overseas in August, I asked whether any of you would like to do some practice 'psychometry' on items I would collect and bring back with me. 

I hand picked and collected the items from places of very notable historical significance.  I know these particular types of items hold great 'history' within themselves, and I've done similar practice previously, where people have picked up some amazingly accurate details about such objects.

I've chose small stones or similar material.  These will 'work' perfectly.  All of them were 'right there' at the scene of great eras in history including great events of importance in the history of the relevant country.    By their very nature, they hold the vibrations of events that took place where I collected each of them. 

Obviously the items I chose had to be small and legal to transport.  I should add importantly, that I did not deface or vandalise anything in order to get the stones.  However, I did have to insert my hand and arm into some strange and dark places at times :)  and I had permission from relevant people at the historical sites to do so.  The site staff frequently have a great interest in the paranormal, by virtue of their daily involvement with historical and haunted locations.   

I should also add that these particular items could not have been moved over time from one place to the other.  They were not just picked up from 'any old place.  Where I collected them from, is where they have been for 100's or 1000's of years, depending on the location. 

Christine, JulieD and Baggy are interested in giving this a go.  If anyone else is game to give it a shot, please send me a message.  I have some spare pieces that I can send.

I'm mailing the pieces out to you this week.  I haven't handled them more than was necessary, so my vibrations will not have affected them, and they were kept wrapped and separate, during their trip back to Australia. 

I think those of you doing the readings will probably be amazed at the pictures that flash into your minds, when you hold these stones.  Please don't hold back, no matter what you 'see'.   Remember the stone you are holding could be 1000's of years old, so you may 'see' lots of different things.  I know the history of each, and I'll post that information, as Christine suggested, after the readings have been done. 

Have fun Christine, JulieD & Baggy.  You should receive them this week, or early next week.  I'll post them in small padded post bags that should fit into your mail box. 

Following will be pics of stones from various locations, when I've hosted them.  At this stage they can only be represented by numbers and not by details, because I can't release the details until after the readings.   

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Re: Psychometry
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 10:35:39 AM »
brilliant idea saltbreeze..cant wait to see the results..janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 10:39:31 AM »
I have never tried Pyshcomotry before, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you can spear a pebble.  I will PM you my details.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »
Thanks lotsa.

Sure CE.  Can do. 

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 11:23:11 AM »
The pics of the items: 

[/img]

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 11:23:48 AM »
oops.....ignore that

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 11:33:13 AM »

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 12:53:05 PM »

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 12:57:55 PM »
Cool!!!
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 01:17:18 PM »
That's
3 & 4 together
(No particular reason for No.6 to be larger.  I saved all of them on the host site as the same size, but its link presents it larger.  Tried to make them all thumbnails.)

All of the stones in the pics are 100's to 1000's of years old, and had been undisturbed until I had permission to remove them.  

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
So they let you take some stones?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »
Yes.  I spoke to the staff at the various places, and they were quite happy that I even asked.  Plus they were intersted in why I wanted them.  You can imagine how many people just go smashing things for souvenirs, (like the ones who break off stalagtites and stalagmites in caves), so they were happy that I spoke to them and did the right thing.   

One was very obliging and showed me places where I could stick my arm in and reach for stones that no way would have been touched.  This was actually the coolest site too, so it was a bonus.   I actually hesitated because who knows what spider or other critter could be lurking.......or what ghostie might shake my hand...rofl.   Still have 5 fingers left on each hand......and managed not to be possessed.....rofl. 

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy