Author Topic: A Weird Dream  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Melbournian Lewie

• Contributor
A Weird Dream
« on: November 20, 2006, 08:59:55 AM »
OK guys, last night I had a really scary dream (not so much of a nightmare but scary nonetheless!)

I cannot recall where i was in the dream but I seem to keep going in circles with few other people in this building or street, looking for something. Then at the end of the dream, I noticed this young lad and I realised I was the only one who can see him and when he realised I could see him, he ran very fast towards me and was about to say something when I woke up, feeling really freaked out!

My God, this lad was in blueish shirt and what pants with brown hair looking pale.... in some ways reminded me of me as a kid...

Sorry for not much details but wonder if anyone could interpret this?
et go of the past and live for the present!

Offline tk62

• Senior Contributor
A Weird Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 09:38:51 AM »
HI Lewie, sounds like you need to rescue the little boy in you, that you left behind when you grew up and started to change, did you have a confusing childhood? it seems that you have detected yourself from this little boy, perhaps you need to go and help him, in doing this you will be helping him as an adult, which is you now.
"If our personality survives death, then it is strictly logical or scientific to assume that it retains memory, intellect, other faculties, and knowledge that we acquire on this earth." — Thomas Edison

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
A Weird Dream
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 10:08:48 AM »
I agree with TK, Lewie, the little boy in you is feeling in danger of being lost in all the major life changes you have going on!  Take time to sit back and reafirm to yourself that you are still you!  The confussion you've experienced in your personal life, the problems your hearing has caused over the years, are all part of what made you you.  Make sure that you don't deny them a place in yor knew life.  You don't have to re-live those feelings, but I don't think you can lock them away either!

You'l do fine, honey, I know, I see your soul!

Offline Melbournian Lewie

• Contributor
A Weird Dream
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 11:01:37 AM »
TK and CE!

Goodness i get goosebumps!

Thanks for the explanation. That really makes sense to me.

Yeah you are quite right, the kid in me is just reminding me that I am still me. I did have a confusing childhood, in terms of my own sexuality and hearing loss as well as my own identity.

With all the changes happening lately, I am just excited that I can finally be ME and be true to myself more often. (eg: my sexuality), when I move out.

Again thanks babes!

EDITED (21/11/06)
Ever since you gals explained the meaning i couldn't stop thinking about it. I came to a realisation that I need to stop messing around with myself trying to be someone I really wasn't. So Once i moved out, then i can finally shine and be more open regarding my sexuality.
et go of the past and live for the present!

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy