Author Topic: I need some practice.  (Read 49132 times)

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« on: August 16, 2006, 03:26:09 PM »
OK, you all know I have had time off, well I have a party this Sun ( booked 6 weeks ago ) and will be reading 12 people in the one day, I need some practise so am asking people to post up ONE question they want an answer to and I will see how I go  :wink:

Offline Mjay

• Newcomer
I need some practice.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 03:55:23 PM »
Is there someone at present in my life that could possibly be more then a friend?
Mjay
Thanks donna good luck for Sunday

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
I need some practice.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »
Will my finances inproove this year Donna?

Offline tk62

• Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:12:17 PM »
Hi Donna searched my brain for a question,  :oops: sorry this is the best I could come up with, "Will my Daughter find a nice guy to go out with?".  :shock: not that I or she think she needs to, :roll:
"If our personality survives death, then it is strictly logical or scientific to assume that it retains memory, intellect, other faculties, and knowledge that we acquire on this earth." — Thomas Edison

Offline tk62

• Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 05:16:15 PM »
ooh, ooh I got a better one now, " whats wrong with my sons stomach?" Can I have two?, its OK if its not. :lol:
"If our personality survives death, then it is strictly logical or scientific to assume that it retains memory, intellect, other faculties, and knowledge that we acquire on this earth." — Thomas Edison

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 06:05:33 PM »
OK, here goes,

Mjay, I get a hmmmmmm feeling about this, its like I "feel" sparks when I think of the 2 of you together and neither of you want to make a move or are a bit scared to, I do feel something will happen though, I get a kiss out of the blue, it's almost like you drop something, you both bend down to pick it up, you almost bang heads together and as you are coming up, it happens, goodluck  :wink:

CE, I do feel a lump sum coming for you, maybe 5-9 grand, I don't see double figures, it may be a small lotto win, do you go in systems at work at all? because it feels you are in the draw with many others as I see quite a few people around you sharing in the OMG feeling  :wink: it will certainly help you out and IS there something you have been wanting to do around the house, as in renovation of some sort, as I feel this will help, a new appliance maybe?

TK, I am being told your daughter isnt ready to settle as yet, so mr right may be some time off yet, she will just have fun trying in the meantime I feel. Your son, I am being told his tummy is in knots, does this make sense? so it may be a nervous or stress thing, has he been having cramping?

alrighty, how'd I go peoples?

~Michelle~

I need some practice.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 06:49:02 PM »
Hi Donna,

Will our sons "problems" sort out anytime soon?

Offline tk62

• Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 07:01:23 PM »
Thanks Donna I new about the guy thing lol. Yeah we're not sure on the tummy thing could be nerves not sure, we'll get it check out anyway. Thanks and good luck with the party on Sunday

Offline up-late

• Inductee
I need some practice.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 08:31:37 PM »
Ohhh.. Can I ask one?
My health has been a problem for some time, I have my suspicions about what is causing it but haven't had the tests yet (they are quite intrusive so I've been putting them off). Am I right about what is wrong with me?

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 08:35:23 PM »
Thanks Donna, desperately need renos, heating would be nice just for a start!  Ohh and flooring, I'm sick of massonite and an oven that worked....I could get quite excited! LOL!  Tomcat goes in lotto, but not in a syndicate!

Offline Mjay

• Newcomer
I need some practice.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 09:06:52 PM »
Thanks so much for that Donna,  well i will keep you informed on that outcome. Considering i have so many male friends and i see them all quite often i suppose i can't even guess who it is. But i don't like them all more then friends so lol it could only be a possible couple.. Thanks again and best of luck on Sunday
Mjay

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 09:50:40 PM »
Donna...Chris wants to ask a question!

He says can you give him those winning numbers! LOL!

Offline abby

• Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 09:58:50 PM »
Hi Donna...

Do you see us being able to have our place in the country any time soon.Could we possibly come into any money to help us get our dream? (Oh and we have to make a day for you to come over and visit)

abby
The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

Pierre Abelard:

Offline gregga

• Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 12:35:47 AM »
Hi Donna.....

My wife has some health problems which she thinks is to do with hormones or glands, and the doctors hasn't been able to pinpoint anything despite blood tests, etc.... Any ideas??

I'll be thinking of you this Sunday.  :D  :D  :D
Gregga the wolf.

Offline sabeha

• Lady Sabeha
  • Senior Contributor
I need some practice.
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 12:55:24 AM »
g'mornin' donna.
i have an ex-fiance who is in trouble with drinking and drugs.  he is on the east coast, while i'm on the west coast.  he wants to come out to cali and get into a drug program and be close to me.  i have always given him hope about the future while being clean.  he has resisted for about 4 years, but now says that he is ready.  the problem is that i don't know if i am.

what's going to happen?  i want to be supportive, but he really is a bad influence on me.  is he really ready?  will he finally succeed?  am i wasting my time and energy?

he is the only man i have truly been in love with.
xxx

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy