Author Topic: The Transformation Of Simon2 – Part Two: My Journey: My Adult Years: Chapter 2  (Read 970 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Good morning my friend and thank you for coming over so early, unfortunately time has caught up with me and it is important that I complete my story sooner, rather than later.

"No problem, I understand more than you think also, I smell coffee ready for drinking and I assume a snack or two!! Ha-ha."

From the age of 19 to 24, I completed my undergraduate studies in Accounting/Finance, worked my way up to a more senior position at the company I had joined when I was 18.

Like Aikido, I also studied Judo for a year but I soon found what I was looking for close to home, a Dojo that taught the Japanese Shotokan style of Karate which, along with the normal self-defence, sparring, fighting techniques and weapons, the Sensei also taught subjects like deeper meditation, inner peace and also understanding who "you were", the last 3 areas are what drew me more than learning how to fight and defend yourself.

I absolutely loved Karate and in the same year that I completed my studies, I also received my Black Belt in Karate, both of which I treasure even today, as it helped me start to confront who I really was; it also helped me find the "Road" that I took in my "Life Journey".

Unfortunately, I still felt all alone, with a deep hole inside of me, even after all these years "scanning" (what I called my inner ability) thousands of people; on the train, in the city, at school, etc.,

I still couldn't find even one person like me; I was still truly alone.

During the same 6 year period, my paranormal skills were getting better, but still what I considered below average. LOL

I also encountered quite a few "Lost Spirits" wanting help to get home and found that I could help them find their way home. I found Spirits in most unusual places including the school where I was studying, a club I went too regularly and homes of friends we visited.

In all cases I was able to send the Spirit's on their way "Home", without drawing attention to myself; quite an art that I had taught myself.

I was starting to love the melding of my Spirit and the lost Spirit. It was so exhilarating and beautiful and felt very familiar, "but why" I thought to myself, "why".

The essence of all the above slowly dripped into the Mould of who I really was, but it was still not "setting" and I was getting quite frustrated and spent a lot of time alone in my room, either listening to my music, meditating or reading more books in areas such as Buddhism, Philosophy, UFO's, The Occult, Aliens that were supposed to be amongst us (this book above all I thought would help, but didn't) and the Paranormal.

I still wasn't a whole person, but didn't know why!!

When I was 24, I decided to take 12 months off work and go overseas and see all my relatives back home.

During this time the company hired a temporary replacement and I had a month handover with him. As soon as we met, I knew he would be trouble and the second week in we clashed as he said he did not need "my help".

Seeing this clash, my boss told me to have the last 2 weeks handover off and he would take care of the remaining handover. I told my staff to watch my replacement as he was going to be trouble.

This was the second time I had been "shut down" in relation to very important decisions.

The other was the company’s decision to go with a certain computer strategy, which I disagreed with as it meant that we would always be exposed to issues outside our direct control; the risk was very high, to high from my perspective.

As it was a company-wide decision the managing director and finance director made. I was involved because in those days the finance department was responsible for this new technology plus our division was chosen as the first site to be implemented.

Anyway, my focus was on a wonderful 12 month holiday in the UK and Europe, so the night the company shouted me a farewell dinner I wished all great success with my replacement and the computer implementation.

My girlfriend at the time and I had also come to an understanding; she said she loved me and would miss me, but would wait for me. My "gut" told me a different story, but to my detriment, I ignored it and believed her.

"So, what happened then...?". Not now, you will have to wait until next time we meet, let's have lunch.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy