Author Topic: The Transformation Of Simon2 – Part Two: My Journey: My Teenage Years: Chapter 4  (Read 960 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Good morning my friend and thank you once again for coming over. I know I am taking up a lot of your time, but I’m on a roll now, so hopefully we will be finished soon.

"Not to seem ungrateful for the food and company, I'm glad, I can't wait until your "Mould" is unveiled...LOL.".

Let's get started then.

It was 1964 and unfortunately, I was getting further and further apart from my family. It wasn't a lack of love, closeness or anything.

Think of 2 forks in the road, one veering right, the other left; the further I travelled down one and my family the other, the harder for them to "see and understand me".

We still didn't agree on politics and this was starting to further fracture my relationship with my Father.

Whilst my Mother seemed to be more understanding, my Father was not. He was immovable from his position and appeared to not even want to have a discussion about the subject; "He was right I was wrong".

As my Father always used to say, "Labour is for the Workers". Meaning all those who worked with their hands and not just brains.

Also, 1964 heralded the introduction of Conscription for the Vietnam War and this was going to affect my relationship with my Father even further as both my brother and I approached our 18th birthdays, which for him wasn't far off.

This didn't however stop my Father from asking me if I wanted to do some labouring for him during the school holidays. Both he and I really enjoyed these moments, where we were both together and I guess, he thought he could persuade me to make my career in the building industry and therefore follow in his footsteps, which I know would have made him so proud.

Besides, as he used to say, I was a natural. He was quite correct and while I loved it, I knew deep down, this was not going to be my path.

1964 was another "watershed" year and saw members of our form go to Tasmania to see the Cadbury Factory, the Aluminium Smelter, Port Arthur, etc.

It was during this trip that I came in contact with my first Spirits.

Where we stayed was old and certainly not even 3 Star (LOL) but we all enjoyed ourselves immensely, except one of my friends, who would be continue to be a friend for many decades cried as we flew out of Essendon Airport.

His Father died a few years after WW11, so he was very attached to his Mother. Fortunately, he was next to me and with the propeller engines no one else heard him. I actually "felt his pain" so was able to relax him during the flight.

During the trip I stuck close to him and made sure he was "safe".

One night I found myself just walking the corridors (I wanted to be alone) of the Hotel we were staying in, when I "felt" someone ahead. The closer I got the stronger this feeling inside of me got and I liked it.

Although there was no one in front of me, I knew someone was there. I was so close to the person (Spirit as I would later call her) and this tingling inside and around me was so strong. then the spirit came into me and it was like an emotional explosion; it was beautiful.

At the same time, I started to "see pictures", which I knew were of this Spirit; an old woman in very old clothes. But there was something else; I heard her say "help me", but how do I help her.

Then I remembered my "Book" and the next thing and without looking to see if anyone else was there, I said, "look for a "Light", one stronger than mine and go into it"; then she was gone and I knew she was now where she should have been many years ago.

I was so happy for her. This was my start in helping lost Spirits. However, I didn't understand what I had meant by the words "Light" and "My Light". However, it wouldn't be long until I would.

I then ran to the room I was sharing with my friend as the next day we were all going to the Cadbury factory; it was going to be a "zit apocalypse". LOL

As I got up, showered and dressed I saw my friend, but I didn't see him!! "...what do you mean, I'm curious...?" said my friend, breaking into my thought-process.

Well I didn't, for an instant, see the "physical him", I saw this "glow and it was pulsating", as if alive. I couldn’t move and I was just looking at it; not through my eyes, but in my mind.

Then I heard him talk to me; "hey Simon are you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost...". I managed to get myself going again and could see my friend in his physical form.

I instinctively knew he was correct; I did see a "Ghost" it was his; his Soul, Spirit, whatever you want to call it.

Although somewhat in shock, I still made myself sick from all the various types of chocolates (including liquid, oh SOOO smooth), we not only tasted at Cadburys that day, but were allowed to take samples away with us.

The next morning a lot of the guys were still ill, so most of us walked out and around the Hotel area to find a Chemist, which we did, and left with the "magic elixir" to make us all better, leaving somewhat shocked staff having to handle so many young boys, some of whom were "very light-fingered".

Needless to say, we were reported back to our teachers who were our "jailers", oops, sorry old habits; our supervisors, who gave us a very loud and table-banging talking too. You see, one of the "light-fingered" group got caught, Police called, etc., I think you can imagine the rest.

Port Arthur was the next place that my somewhat "Home (Head) Schooling in the Paranormal", would add to my knowledge in a very dark way.

We spent a lot of time, walking around and inside some of the old buildings and during this time I felt like something negative was affecting me emotionally, but couldn't understand why as everyone was enjoying the tour and they were all very happy, I could feel them, yet my energy was literally being drained as the tour continued.

One of the buildings was for solitary confinement and those students or teachers that wanted to see what it was like, could spend I think, around 10 to 20 seconds in solitary.

One after the other went in, some coming out smiling and some white as a ghost. When it was my turn, I really wasn't going to go in, I was scared but not of the dark or ghosts, it was something I found hard to put into words.

However, I knew I would be safe and no harm would befall me, so in I went. Once the huge and thick door was shut, there was no light, no sound, nothing, just me and something else.

It was all around me, the same feelings that I was having outside, I was having inside. It was like a dark energy was oozing out of every pore of the room I was in and starting to flood the area around me like water flooding the room and was very quickly rising up from the floor above my legs and continuing above my chest, when the door opened and everyone cheered. Immediately I felt this influx of warm positive energy from everyone there.

Why were they cheering? well the tour guide was having trouble opening the door and I had been in the room alone for 40 seconds, but I soon recovered with everyone milling around me wanting to know what it felt like; all I said was "great" and everyone, including the teachers were relieved and laughing, even me.

I don't think the teachers were wanting to report back to the school and my parents that I went crazy from being in solitary. ROFL

This was a lesson in how buildings contain an energy from being inhabited by people over any given number of years.

This is probably a good time for lunch and to give me an emotional rest, let’s eat. "...you took the words right out of my mouth, so what have you cooked up for today then...". Ha-ha

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy