Author Topic: Interesting Change In My Journey  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Interesting Change In My Journey
« on: July 26, 2018, 10:27:55 AM »
Sometimes it might be better to know how much ones Journey changes, along with the view of the Human Race once "You Have Become One With Yourself" and it is "Truly Cemented".

Over the last three weeks, but more particularly the last week, my attention to the Physical World and more particularly how my interaction with the Human Race has changed so dramatically.

whilst I draw closer to this Physical World and the Creatures that live on, in and within the oceans/rivers, I grow more distant from the Human Race. I also grow more closely with the Spiritual Realms, Worlds, etc., and my Spiritual Friends.

I have to concentrate more closely in talking with friends, family and others I deal with, otherwise I do not understand what they are saying, as my thoughts are in another place or even other places.

Although my Spirit Guides remain distant from me, the other Spirits, Angels, etc., are always around me to answer questions I may have.

Whilst I understand, the reason(s) why the above is happening (it is how I felt during my changes as I approached my age of Eleven), it would be appreciated to get some understanding/validation from the more experienced Members of the Forum, in this area of expertise.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy