Author Topic: The Rocking Horse Ghost: Kiama NSW  (Read 9090 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The Rocking Horse Ghost: Kiama NSW
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2018, 10:56:26 PM »
Hello Bronwyn

I recall hearing about one of the events. I  cannot recall it even being on the news.

In the early 90's I recall seeing some thing like silver cigar like blimp out to sea off shellharbour. yet i fairness my eyesight is not so good. And having screaming kids at the time my mind was elsewhere..... I was never quite sure what I saw at the time. Ironic perhaps life for me was so busy back then to really notice. Such as interest in UFO by the decade of 1990's was not becoming newsworthy anymore.

Not like the 70's and 80's UFO sightings was Common.

I recall in the early 1970's we was ling in Primbee and there was a UFO sighting in lake illawarra at night. A strange glowing craft hovering a few feet above the lake.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2018, 11:13:21 AM »
Hi KANACKI and Bronwyn, just a couple of points I need to clarify, so that you can perhaps understand more clearly the impact of the "second earth energy", that crosses in 70+ areas.

The crossing at each point provides a supernatural impact, such as the opening to another "realm", reversing polarity, providing additional positive energy to those that can control such energy, etc.

Strangely a friend and I around 1962/1963, were playing at the local park, when we both saw a "cigar-shaped" Silver UFO".

There was a lot of publicity about a saucer-shaped UFO in the newspaper at the time but not the one we saw.

I remember it was horizontal at first then it went vertical for about 20 seconds and vanished.

Amazingly, prior to this sighting, I was a member of the Australian UFO Society and also the USA UFO Society.

I even have some of my magazines and a couple of magazines from both Societies. LOL
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2022, 10:11:19 PM »
Some interesting comments Simon. The world came be a lot stranger than we can imagine.

Kiama hospital when it was a hospital. My late wife gave birth to two of children there, My mum had an operation there over the years. My two sisters had some of their children there so the old hospital had some sort of historical connection if only briefly. But it is people who worked there in those days told the story of ghost and rocking horse moving by itself.

I know there are ex nursing staff and maybe even doctors that had strange experiences there?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy