Author Topic: A Most Amazing Contact  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
A Most Amazing Contact
« on: October 16, 2017, 01:01:07 PM »
I don't know how to clearly explain a strange event (I always have strange events; LOL), which occurred about lunch-time on the 11 October 2017.

Some weeks back I finally achieved the joining of my spiritual and physical selves; a very joyous moment. From this time on I felt that I would have a better understanding of which road I should take, to further my life's journey, rather than the "add-hock" process that I had been taking previously.

The first and only "instruction", I was given was to stop spending most of my time on measuring the changes in negative and positive energy as this cloud’s my spiritual self blocking out me seeing the correct journey on which to complete this life's journey.

Also, for a few weeks after this union, I started to actually see spirits moving around our home during the day.

But suddenly this stopped, along with my ability to communicate with my friends in the spirit world and those in other realms.

As I am confined to my home most of the time, due to back issues and now arthritis, this exacerbated my loneliness, which was also increasing my depression and last Wednesday morning I was really at my worst.

But as I was making my lunch I felt, from my back, very caring hands on my shoulders and then I felt my whole body being enveloped by wings; my angels had heard my pain and came to tell me I was never alone, whether I felt it, or not.

This wonderful show of affection, taking a minute or so, has made me more positive, knowing that I am from that time and onwards will always have someone, whether it be an Angel or spirit, look after me and if necessary communicate with me.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: A Most Amazing Contact
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:05:04 PM »
... I felt my whole body being enveloped by wings; my angels had heard my pain and came to tell me I was never alone, whether I felt it, or not

Beautiful!

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: A Most Amazing Contact
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:50:12 PM »
Thank you very much Violet, it was truely wonderful.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy