Author Topic: Any insight please  (Read 3068 times)

Offline 7lilcherubs

• Newcomer
Any insight please
« on: May 12, 2006, 07:17:48 PM »
Here's a pic of me:

Can anyone please tell me what the future holds for me?
Will I stay with my DP or move on......
and all those other important things.. money, job,,, etc
Tammy

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
Any insight please
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 08:59:09 PM »
hi hon,

I see things turning around for you but quite slowly, I feel you becoming more aware of things around you, kind of like your eyes are opening up and I feel you even sense things more strongly too.

I do feel something part time and it could have to do with a school, maybe in the cafeteria but you are definately around children.

Your partner, hmmmmm, has there been a lot of silence lately between the 2 of you, I see you walking past eachother in the same house, same room but not speaking, I feel this upsets and agres you at times, kind of like you want to pick something up and bash him over the head lol. I do feel you wanting to go or work towards a direction but at the moment you feel stuck, but I feel that will change and soon. Hope I ahve made sense,
hugs Donna  :D

Offline TwistedSister

• Centurion
Any insight please
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 09:58:27 PM »
I get the feeling that your partner is sort of holding you back from doing what you really want.Part of that is he doesn't want you to be more successful in life than him.He has alto of insecurities and you have to make the choice of whether you want to be around that or not but either way things have to change.
In terms of money, there is something you are quite talented at and you love doing which could have the potential of making a bit of cash for you.But is he stopping you from doing that too?
Watch your health.I feel like you have a health issue coming up.You have to look after yourself more.I know its hard when you have lots of kids dependent on (I have five) you but they need a healthy mother.So take some time for you.
Hope this helps.I feel like you are at the end of a cycle but there are good things up around the corner.Make a decision or put your foot down.
Good Luck :D
obody should need a Guru..nor want to be one..

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Any insight please
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 10:30:48 PM »
I actually see a Dr around you. If you have not been ill then I think you might meet a nice Dr who will become important to you in some way.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy