Author Topic: My Past Lives???  (Read 3554 times)

Offline ***EbBiE***

• Junior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« on: May 07, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »
Hi All!!
   Just wondering about my past lives and my Totem??
I have alot of questions, and i was just wondering if anyone knows anybody I could see,as I live in Wollongong..... I've seen some of the things that a couple of you have posted about your psychic abilities, you are amazing!! I wish I could do that!! I had my past lives read when I was like, 10, and I'm now 19, and I would love to get someone else's opinion!!
Please Help??  :D
Hugs and Kisses
xoxo
oU cAn DaNcE, yOu CaN dAnCe,
EvErYbOdY lOoK aT yOuR pAnTs!

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 12:17:51 PM »
hi ebbie,

I am no expert on past lives but I am getting a vision of you in old raggy clothes, you are dirty and I feel a very hard worker, I also see you gathering wood, vegetables, milking a goat, not a cow, a goat and have many animals around you. I am gathering you lived on a farm and worked the land and didnt have much money but you made do.

Hope all this makes sense but I feel a connection here with the land and animals very strongly  :D

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 12:21:27 PM »
I also feel you may have passed during childbirth and at a very young age, I am aslo seeing you had very dark skin as well, maybe a negro?

Offline ***EbBiE***

• Junior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 12:25:36 PM »
Oh, wow, thanks heaps for that!!
Ummm, I'm very close to animals!!! I think it is sooo amazing how you can do this, do you know much about Totem animals??
I got told that mine is a magpie, and my like, guardian angel is a native american man, who wants to be referred to as Magpie, do you know anything about this??? I'm sorry to ask so much, but I am sooo curious!!
Oh, and the lady that did my reading says that I was a white witch and a Fijian fisherman with a family and everything, not very rich at all!! :D
xoxo

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
My Past Lives???
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 12:26:19 PM »
Hi
the best way to explore past lives is with hypnosis and a technique called regression. Perhaps have a look in the yellow pages. I know people who do this therapy in Sydney but not the Gong.
I feel regression is the only true way of knowing. I often get psychic glimpses of peoples past lives but with regression it comes from your subconscious which is far more reliable than a psychic opinion in my view.
If you're ever in Ballarat I can regress you.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline ***EbBiE***

• Junior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 12:31:08 PM »
Thankyou for your reply Christine!!
I will definately take you up on that offer!!!  :P
I havent' really thought about regression, maybe I should look into it...
Thankyou!! Let you know how I go... :D

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 01:08:30 PM »
hi ebbie,

You can have many guidea as well as animals and with you I still see a goat, she is white, quite large for a female and has a goatie LOL

Regression therapy, I had that done many years ago for childhood issues, it did work and very well, it is different to hypnoses as you are more like in a meditative state, you yourself are actually going back over things that had happened to you and you are able to wake up at any time, it is well worth the try  :wink:

Offline ***EbBiE***

• Junior Contributor
My Past Lives???
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 01:26:29 PM »
LOL, well, I dont' know anything about a goatie!! :oops:
Hehehe! A goat hey?? I'll have to remember that if I get the regression..
It is actually starting to sound good, I think I'll have to look into it when I have a day off work... Thanks for your help!! :D

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy