Author Topic: What to do with spirit  (Read 2816 times)

Anonymous

What to do with spirit
« on: July 10, 2005, 08:01:23 AM »
If anyone of you who had never experience of Spirit/Ghost etc, if you see one of these just try stay calm and try be postive because you will get enough experience to see, if you dont get calm or going to be freak out it very negetive it will make spirit/ghost go away or try make fun of you. let me share with you abit about my first seen spirit. (keep your eyes and ears open when the spirit is around)

I was very young child i was bit scare but knew that is no harm at all, the spirit just wanted to play with me in the middle of the night and get used to it, while grew up and know the feeling the spirit is always been around everywhere, sometimes you might find some souces of engery around you from spirit some are negetive engery it not as bad or harm just letting you know if there is negetive engery it like a communication  it like for "Help" or given warning like that for example negetive spirit in one of area which you walk past and the spirit make you headache or feeling strange ill or weird things, it can happen it no need to be panic just calm and just move on to other area.

Postive spirit, it a nice experience it like one of spirit is protecting you or watch you to make sure your ok. sometimes strange postive spirit like to come to you and wanted to play or other things like that because some people felt some kind of confusion why spirit is around for some reason because spirit are sometimes feel lonely or cant find to place where they are (as they cant go to heaven). Sometimes the postive spirit want to pay attendation to you but you must respect the spirit if you want spirit to leave just be kind say please leave (dont get aggressive to them because it will come back to annoyed you). Sometimes it can have strange sense of smell (it wasnt there) if you familiar with the smell or not familiar with smell sometimes it can be from perfume, fire, woods. alot things etc.

Bad engeries when spirit is mad something that would have throw some kind of objective things like glass, knife, folks etc for some part of reason it show you it warning that would have harm you  it like spirit telling you to leave the spirit ALONE. it sound like vortex. or they just wanted to show you very disgusting horrible things it can happen.

I have seen Vortex onces as young it wasnt very nice at all it freakme out of it. than later my good spirit were there and i told them go away and leave me alone than later my good spirit that never came back because i was scare of one of vortex i didnt know which either good and bad spirit i wish would have keep good spirit with me as much longer as they wanted it.

Dont get confusion there are different form of colour spirit
Black, Greyish/white, White, Yellow, Orange etc

Vortex is sometimes black, dark greyish. (it has water on the ground or floor)

In my experience i have quite alot spirit sometimes such like tapping the shoulder, hear their cry "help me", hear the strange noise, etc you have to learn what happen to this spirit which means you have searching like newspaper to find out how long ago has the person happen.

What is Lost Soul means: some people have ask me what they are, Now Lost soul where people have died and where the spirit just came out of bodies and their choice was dont want go to heaven just yet it what is called unfinish Business that means they wanted to be done finish before they can go to heaven (spirit world), sometimes unfinish business that where person who have been victim of murder or other kind of matter of death, that spirit need the person who is responsible and need the justice done before spirit can go to heaven (spirit world), sometimes the spirit is very lonely and confusion.

Offline Flutterbit

• Contributor
What to do with spirit
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 01:21:45 PM »
Hey Taggie,

Good post.  I had an angry spirit follow me around my house once.  He was a murder victim and really angry that no one had found his body yet.  I really didn't mind his anger but I was a bit freaked out because his presence was so strong that I was really surprised when I turned around and couldn't see anyone standing there.  It confused my senses because I could feel him, even hear him sometimes but couldn't see him.

TTFN
Flutterbit

Offline High Priestess

• Centurion
  • Somewhere is a place I belong
What to do with spirit
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 04:15:04 PM »
Hi Taggie,
good basic information here. Thanks for that.

HP
Life is simple..........
It's people that make it hard.

C Ferris

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy