Author Topic: A Peek Behind The Curtain - Part 2  (Read 796 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
A Peek Behind The Curtain - Part 2
« on: December 03, 2021, 09:56:36 AM »
I have so far provided an overview of our physical location, which is an important part of the overall puzzle, the next important input is our physical makeup.

We are "energy beings" created from the very energy that both created and powers our universe. Whilst our universe was the only one, we did not fully understand what this energy had imbued upon us.

As the first universe was created only one of "the 12", decided to go forth and explore this universe, not knowing if we would return to our home. Death was not a word we knew as no one in our universe had died.

From this first exploration many, many things were learned, including our physical desire to return home, no matter where we were.

Major learnings were our ability to communicate back home no matter the distance and time, distance, gravity, heat, cold or any other factor adversely affected us physically or mentally.

As each universe was created, nothing affected each of "the 12", we were immortal for as long as we lived. LOL

As we explored all of the known universes and the worlds within them we started "recording" all known creatures ranging from intelligent to evolving, communicating was not possible due to language differences.

Since my creation I have not aged one day, only grown in my intellect through constant learning, this was the same for the other members of "the 12".

It was during these explorations that we first discovered the varied ways of birth and also death, which was common for all physical beings. Some lived longer than others but no one escaped death, something we started studying as soon as this was first discovered.

Part 3 to follow.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: A Peek Behind The Curtain - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 07:30:26 AM »
I wait for part 3 then Simon . I like the bit "immortal as long as we live " lol
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy