Author Topic: Scott Russell Hill  (Read 7422 times)

Offline ad65

• Junior Contributor
Scott Russell Hill
« on: September 21, 2011, 09:18:48 AM »
Hi guys,

I am thinking about getting a reading from Scott Russell Hill, has anyone had a reading from him before?
What's your opinion on him?

Cheers
ad65

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Re: Scott Russell Hill
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:06:16 PM »
Is he the guy from Adelaide?

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 07:21:05 PM »
I have head his name, I don't know anything else about him though.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Baggy

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
I have, and have read, his book Psychic Detective - A spiritual investigation into unsolved crimes. I have to admit that I'm unsure, I think a reading from him would be interesting. Part of the blurb on the back cover reads Psychic detective is a compelling insight into how a man often referred to as 'the world's most accurate psychic' (hmmm by who? I wonder)....

He's been on Good Morning Australia, Kerri-Anne, A current Affair & OZ & NZ Sensing Murder. He supposedly has verified predictions of Sept. 11, Concorde crash, Diana's death, JFK jr's death, Port Arthur massacre and both Bali bombings.

It's been ages since I actually read it but I remember having the thought that he seems too good
At the end of the game the Kings & the Pawns go into the same box. - Italian proverb

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal