Author Topic: norwood priamry school  (Read 8787 times)

Offline natalia

• Initiate
norwood priamry school
« on: May 16, 2006, 12:49:38 PM »
Adelaide - Norwood -

The old Norwood primary school - people believe that once a grounds man who hung himself in a classroom. It’s made out to believe that the lights at night flash on and off Fade in and out. If you were to look at the window you would see a white shadow moving side to side staring you in the eyes. It’s also set to believe that the body of Grounds keeper Brown was buried at the school. Keeper Brown killed himself on March 29th 1940 and on every March 29th he appears around the whole school and protects himself and his grounds from any moving object within the 100 meter radius.

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
norwood priamry school
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »
very interesting,

I have noted whilst doing crossovers with suicide victims, the majority are still roaming the earth and suffering from what led them to their suicide which is very sad when you think of it, they still have the pain, emotion, suffering that they had before hand only now IF there is no one to help them, they do end up stuck. I have found though because ive done quite a few, and the ones that did take their own lives but more for the people around them they loved, they have crossed over but the ones who do it because of their own selfish reasons are the ones who get stuck, hope ive made sense here but its what ive experienced.

Offline miya

• Centurion
norwood priamry school
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 03:08:44 PM »
Donna

i ve seem to have a connection with my uncle that passed away many years ago. by suicide he was the family clown and a very well loved person. it wasnt unexpected what he did because he tried doing it a number of times.

well every year on the date of his passing i seem to get really sad even if i have totally forgot. i used to dream of him alot but now it seemed to have faded do you think this is my subconcious or is it him talking or trying to communicate with me,  i miss him so much but i have excepted that he has passed. i used to feel him there when we have family gatherings but now nothing do you think may be he has moved on.
ookin for things that go bump in the night to giveme a thrill and to find the truth

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
norwood priamry school
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 05:17:13 PM »
hi miya,

spirits can certainly contact us through our dreams, we think it is a dream but most times we are actually with them, so maybe he was showing you that he is OK, did he have a mental illness at all? as I have noticed the ones who suicide from mental dissorders are the ones who do crossover and are set free, its the ones who just do it because they cant be bothered fighting for life and dont want to even try living are the ones who suffer.

Offline Chris

• Senior Contributor
Re: norwood priamry school
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »
I grew up in Magil - I went to the Norwood School for a bit - after being at the Magil Primary (top of Magil Road) Both schools are/were EXTREMELY spooky!! Even the smells would set me off, like a deja vu feeling...
May God bless you all....

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal