Author Topic: Fairbridge Farm  (Read 4256 times)

Offline jarnsaxa

• Centurion
Fairbridge Farm
« on: November 19, 2010, 11:13:55 PM »
Am lucky enough to be going for an over-nighter next week-end.Taking the equipment and know a few others who are also interested in paranormal.Don't know what to expect.Anyone got any dirt on Fairbridge.A photographer I know,who has been there for wedding shots several times,told me that heself and several other photographers always take at least 3 cameras with them as always one is guaranteed to go on the blink or drain batteries quickly.She also said that occasionally she gets really dark shots where not a lot is visible and can't work out how she gets them.Food for thought!

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Fairbridge Farm
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »
Good luck with your photos.  Remember to post some for us to see.  Sounds like an interesting place. 

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 01:40:57 PM »

Offline jarnsaxa

• Centurion
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »
Thanks Cats,
Had a look and printed some stuff off,especially the maps.Someone I was talking to the other day mentioned about many missing children over the years and they seemed to think there are many unmarked burial sites probably all over the place.Evidently they have all been thought of as absconders.Who knows.We are staying in the 'Clive',which is one of the original buildings,across from the then Rectory.Hope it's going to be an interesting night!

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 04:34:27 PM »
It could be interesting jarn to shoot some photos around the areas of suspected burial sites - or areas that look like they even could be. 

Offline jarnsaxa

• Centurion
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »
Well,it was an interesting night to say the least.Let me tell you,the only badly behaved beings were the living ones!Took loads of photos during the night,got mostly orbs,very large ones and some beautifully coloured ones,not had them before.Also got a couple of streaks of light in several photos.Unfortunately the cemetary was off limits,they close the road because of the bushfire risk.It is open from about June to September.For those of you who don't know,Fairbridge is in a high risk zone,it's so hot and dry out there,plenty of farmland and on the edge of the big timber country and always at risk from fires,they've almost been wiped out several times over the years.Several of the ladies[and I use the term loosely ;D ],sensed an aboriginal spirit inhabiting our kitchen.I entered a pantry and a space under the stairs and experienced a high level of claustrophobia,which I do not suffer from and I suspect they were used as places of punishment.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 02:41:37 PM »
I can imagine kids being under the stairs for punishment.  What a horrible thought, they probably were scared out of their wits.  (I remember when I was a little kid at school in Sydney.  The teachers used to make us stand outside the classroom door if we misbehaved.  I'm sure they would have loved to have a little room somewhere to put us in.  Rofl).   

Thanks for the update on your weekend.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal