Author Topic: Sloan's Cottage,Kwinana,Western Australia  (Read 7634 times)

Offline jarnsaxa

• Centurion
Sloan's Cottage,Kwinana,Western Australia
« on: October 15, 2010, 11:05:58 PM »
Have visited several times now.Urban legend tells of a blue flash/aura/mist that sometimes greets you on approach.I've looked on the net for any other info that could be of help and have found nothing to suggest that anything happened there.However,locally,it is widely believed that a woman was murdered,decapitated and her head deposited up the chimney!!Her very young infant also died not long after.Don't know anything else.It is a historic building and is quite heavily used throughout the day by various groups.Quite the opposite at night,in fact seems overly quiet.
I've had several fantastic orbs show up there,which tend to follow as you go around.A marvellous bit of EVP with a woman's voice telling me to ''Go away!'',that was and still is a wee bit spine tingling.My main aim is still to catch a glimpse and hopefully a photo of that blue flash.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Sloan's Cottage,Kwinana,Western Australia
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »
Sounds fascinating.  Good luck with the photo of the flash.  I look forward to seeing it.

Offline shadoh

• Initiate
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:00:41 PM »
I wish I had known about this place when I lived in Kwinana...  Hope you capture the blue flash!

Offline jarnsaxa

• Centurion
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 12:32:41 AM »
Called in quickly the other night on the way home.Several very large but pale orbs welcomed me at the gate but not much of anything else.Mind you I was only there for about 15 minutes at the most.Had been traipsing around half the night at other locations and really just called by as bait to see if I could lure out the Blue Flash.No luck yet!

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal