Author Topic: With appologies to Paul Clacher...but I got excited!  (Read 3487 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
With appologies to Paul Clacher...but I got excited!
« on: November 17, 2009, 03:37:27 PM »
Marysville (VIC) Sighting - Saturday 07/11/200 at 5:30 pm Reported 07/11/2009

Subject: Big Cat Sighting near Marysville

On Saturday evening around 9:10 pm I received a Big Cat Sighting form a lady who was driving to Marysville. I believe that the time was around 5:30 pm. As she drove onthe road, she saw a large cat crossing the road. The large cat was much to large to be a feral cat as it was nearly 3 foot high from the ground to the top of its back. By the time she had reached wher the cat had been it had canished off to the side of the road.

Author / Witness - Female Unknown Reported Saturday 07/11/2009 - 09:10 pm

(The signifiicance of this report indicates that at at least one Big Cat survived the horrific bushfires of Victoria during this year. The town of Marysville was all but destroyed on those fires as was much of the surrounding bush.- Paul)

Go check out Pauls Site.  Its well worth the effort.  It was the first board I found when I had my sighting at Buxton, just the other side of the Mountain to /marysville.

Go and look...Marysville (VIC) Sighting - Saturday 07/11/200 at 5:30 pm Reported 07/11/2009
http://uqconnect.net/~zzpclach/bigcatwitnesses.htm

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Re: With appologies to Paul Clacher...but I got excited!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 03:40:49 PM »
I know of several people who have had cat sightings in Marysville in the last 12 months.  One lady met it Xmas Day last year, on a walking path in the early morning.

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Re: With appologies to Paul Clacher...but I got excited!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »
cool...
so glad it survived the fires..meqans there is hope that others did if they are around

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal