Author Topic: Dream.....Too much cheese and/or sugar before bed??  (Read 21387 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Dream.....Too much cheese and/or sugar before bed??
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 07:19:18 PM »
Do what yee will if it harms no one!
Two Feathers has every right to be able to state their beliefs without being attacked for it, other cultures drink blood, or have people forgotten the Massi for one who have a diet of blood and milk which they mix together and drink from cups.  They get the blood from the neck of their cattle which heals up after bleeding!

As to feeding off of others,  everyone of us who was breast feed as a baby has done so!

Offline TwistedSister

• Centurion
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 09:02:54 PM »
So Dawn, are you saying that we are all vampires because we breastfed as babies? Come on...

Cripes...really, like I said before, my gripe with all this is I dont like being labeled something I am not.Thats pretty understandable. Two Feathers can call himself whatever he wants and do whatever he wants. But Im allowed to voice my opinion also. I was attacking the fact that I was labeled a Vampire and I was also saying that I didnt agree with the whole deal.

Sorry if I offended anyone with giving my opinion but hey,people have since given opinion on me giving mine...so I guess we are all even.

Forums are for discussion..
obody should need a Guru..nor want to be one..

Offline 60's_Chylde

• Initiate
    • Visit me on My Space
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 09:48:51 PM »
Quote from: catseyes
Do what yee will if it harms no one!
Two Feathers has every right to be able to state their beliefs without being attacked for it, other cultures drink blood, or have people forgotten the Massi for one who have a diet of blood and milk which they mix together and drink from cups.  They get the blood from the neck of their cattle which heals up after bleeding!

As to feeding off of others,  everyone of us who was breast feed as a baby has done so!

Well I'm still lost on it as to how it is a spiritual thing rather than just a lifestyle..., I was asking a legit question to FEED my need of understanding it.  Have my questions been misconstued as attacking?  

I'm well aware of the "An it harm none, do what thou will" motto.  Though I'm no longer Wiccan and just Witch.  Its more to do with the free will that is also part of the universal law.  And the harming of people as in dominating or controlling another... Do you see my dilemma with understanding how vampirism is working spiritually for anyone and why I feel I  must be missing something with this.  Where is the balance if someone is taking and another (the donar) is giving... what does the donar take and what does the vampire give in return?  Its just a simple question.

And Catseyes comparing it to a baby suckling on its mothers breast is exactly what I'm talking about here.  Breastfeeding is a special bond between mother and child, its definately an equal exchange of energy.  Or no child would be breastfed.  Its not flesh eating, blood sucking, draining emotions and psychic energy from a donar.  If it feels like that for anyone then I suggest they try bottlefeeding instead.  Because nobody deserves to feel like that.

Other cultures do drink blood but its for a spiritual reason.  From what I've read so far of Two Feathers posts they take not just blood, but human flesh, emotions and psychicly drain their donar... I've heard him explain the sensual reasons, not the spiritual ones which is what I'm asking about....

Just because I don't understand and I'm interested enough to ask questions doesn't mean I'm attacking anyone.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 11:59:40 PM »
Twisted sister said  >   So Dawn, are you saying that we are all vampires because we breastfed as babies? Come on... <

It could be seen that way......

60's Chylde said
> Do you see my dilemma with understanding how vampirism is working spiritually for anyone and why I feel I must be missing something with this. <

I guess to a vampire, or someone who follows this lifestyle it is spiritual! it isn't something that appeals to me, but I can see that the very act of unconditional giving/taking could be seen as a spiritual experience!

And then

>And Catseyes comparing it to a baby suckling on its mothers breast is exactly what I'm talking about here. Breastfeeding is a special bond between mother and child, its definately an equal exchange of energy.<

For those who practise this, this is probably exactly how they would see it!  A special bond, and an equal exchange of energy!

Yes this is an open forum and yes we do have the right to speak our piece, just as I am doing,  but for me , some of the above posts came across as an attack on someone who is obviously very different from the norm!   I am not trying to start a brawl, I am trying to see things from both sides of the coin!

Offline TwistedSister

• Centurion
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2006, 09:27:23 AM »
Quote from: catseyes

Yes this is an open forum and yes we do have the right to speak our piece, just as I am doing,  but for me , some of the above posts came across as an attack on someone who is obviously very different from the norm!   I am not trying to start a brawl, I am trying to see things from both sides of the coin!

Ok..I can see how it would come across as an attack and I apologise for that. I admit I find the whole thing repulsive and I dont think it has a spiritual aspect at all. I also admit that I probably come across a bit harsh but in my defence I have personal reasons why I dont agree with this topic.

Once again I apologise if anyone felt attacked or if I was attacking in nature..like you said..Live and let live..

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2006, 04:56:24 PM »
TS, I didnt actually see 2 feathers naming you in person or singling you out, it was just an oppinion about their beleifs, obviously one that quite upset you and im sure you have your reasons why it did.

I myself do tend to agree though in this whole Vampire thing, not so much the ones who turn into bats, sleep upside or in coffins or even live off sucking blood, but im sure there are people out there who do do this and that is their choice as it is their belief but I DO believe in the Psychic Vampires who enjoy sucking other peoples energy, this I can myself say I have experienced many times and even from family members but now I have learnt HOW to protect myself from this happening, and NO, I dont hang a Garlick chain around my neck  :wink:

Offline Simply Curious

• Junior Contributor
  • Did curiosity really kill the cat?????
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2006, 06:38:52 PM »
"Donna351"
 and NO, I dont hang a Garlick chain around my neck  :wink:

LMAO! :lol:  :lol:  but with the fashion the way its going you might start up a new trend... garlic necklaces... with chili pepper earrings, hmmm I can just picture it now..  :lol:  :wink:  lol..
sorry guys... my sick sense of humor here.. :shock:
cheers  :D
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2006, 07:00:38 PM »
SC, LMFAO!!!!  :lol:

The only way I could take Garlic without the indigestion :wink: and loveeeeee the chilli pepper earings, reminds me of a pair my mum had many moons ago  :shock: probably worth a bloody fortune now on ebay :wink:

Offline Two Feathers

• Newcomer
Opinions.....
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2006, 07:28:27 PM »
Light and Dark Greetings and Blessings to All :D ,

We would just like to state here, that We Believe, Every Being has a "Right To and To Express their Opinion, without being Shouted Down or Persecuted for it" and We will stand by your "Right, to Express It" :!:

Something many of you may be unaware of, Many Vampires are Members of the Many Different, Spirituality's and Religions around the World.
For example: Ourselves and most Members of Our Groups are Pagan: Practicing Witches (mostly Solitaries) and, it is one of the subjects we discuss at our meetings.
n, through & with the Divine, Unconditional Love, Light, Blessings, Friendship, Heka Healing Energy, Heka, Protection & Total Acceptance of the Twin Goddesses, Isis/Nepthys & God, Osiris,

Two Feathers,

Akita mani yo,

mitakuye oyasin,

Aho

Offline TwistedSister

• Centurion
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2006, 11:02:20 PM »
ok

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2006, 10:04:12 AM »
posted twice, read below  :wink:

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2006, 10:04:29 AM »
I was being taught Wicca last year by a woman-witch in Arizona, but we lost touch, I found it quite interesting, she was Pagan too  :D

Offline TwistedSister

• Centurion
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2006, 11:34:46 AM »
All Wiccans are Pagan.Pagan means"from the countryside".Lots of beliefs make up paganism. Its like Christianity is made up of Roman Catholic, Church of England, Assembly of God.They all believe in Christ.
Pagan is just the heading for all those religions that are based fom Mother Earth.
At least thats what I thought but somebody correct me if Im wrong..

So if lots of Vampires are Wiccan ect..being a Vampire isn't really a religion to itself.Its more a lifestyle? Like being a Goth and practicing Buddhism?

I love Wicca. I used to be right into it but now Im more solitary and eclectic in my beliefs. I pinch a bit from lots of different religions and make it my own.

Wicca is a very "giving' religion.

Offline Two Feathers

• Newcomer
Vampires, Lifestyles, Religion & Spirituality.....
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2006, 12:54:08 PM »
Light and Dark Greetings and Blessings to ALL :D ,

Vampires, are "Who and What they are" :!:

Lifestyle, is "Something One Chooses to Live" :!:

Religion, is "Man Made, being Primarily Designed to have Controlling Power over the masses-Mostly Women, yet Men as well" :!:
"In the Majority, people are Born Into Religions, with Guilt and Fear being employed to Control Them, yet Not Applied to Those in Control" :!:
"Cults, also fall into this area and use the same Controlling Principles, yet on Deeper Levels" :!:  

Spirituality, is "The Personal Relationship between a Being`s Heart and Their Goddess and/or God" :!:
"Spirituality, may also be Shared with 1 or More Others" :!:

:idea: Christ: We would like to suggest each of you read, "THE PAGAN CHRIST", by Tom Harpur (an Ex-Christian Priest)

If your opinion on these subjects is different to Ours, then that`s OK :!: :D
n, through & with the Divine, Unconditional Love, Light, Blessings, Friendship, Heka Healing Energy, Heka, Protection & Total Acceptance of the Twin Goddesses, Isis/Nepthys & God, Osiris,

Two Feathers,

Akita mani yo,

mitakuye oyasin,

Aho

Offline TwistedSister

• Centurion
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2006, 02:22:27 PM »
Firstly, sorry Two Feathers but i mistakenly thought you said that your Vampire friends were Wiccan when you actually said they are practicing witches.Different thing.Yeah, If you practice Wicca, you are a Witch but there are Christian Witches, Satanic Witches..ect..and now I've learnt there are Vampire Witches.

Witches are people that use spells and energy.Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

So in your reply are you saying that being a Vampire is just a lifestyle ? Can you be like...a Christian Vampire? and speaking of Christ, could you explain the theory behind the book,"The Pagan Christ"?

I'm sorry Two Feathers if these questions are bothering you but I would expect to be asked questions if I came out and said something that wasn't a run of the mill topic.You seem to take it as an attack and that's not what I am doing. I just want to learn something about a topic i don't know much about.I admit I may of come across before as attacking and I DID apologize for that.

By the way..you say in your profile that you are a healer.Wouldn't that clash with being a Vampire? I am not a professional 'Healer' like yourself but I thought that healing a person would involve energy being placed into that person. Since I'm presuming your a Psi Vampire and not the Sangria (sic) type..do you find it hard to heal people when your Vampire urges would be wanting to take energy from the person? Or is it an urge if you are a Psi Vampire that you can turn it off and on? By the way...which one are you if that isn't a too nosy question. :D  :D  :D

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy