Author Topic: Ballarat Reader  (Read 9642 times)

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
Ballarat Reader
« on: May 16, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »
If you after a good no bs reading then i have found a great reader in ballarat, he charges $60 and the reading goes for roughly an hour and a half, you get an aura reading and then a clairvonance/medium reading, if no one comes through then theres no charge. I loved this guy. He works from an awesome new age sop in ballarat called Mists of Avalon you can visit them online at www.mistsofavalon.com
 They are located at 42 Armstrong strret north, Ballarat PH 53314079

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
Re: Ballarat Reader
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 01:57:45 PM »
sorry i mistyped the web address its mistsofavalon.com.au

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »
I know that shop.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 09:15:51 AM »
Have you had a reading done there?

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »
No. I don't really get readings much. People on here are very generous to me if I ask for a reading, or I read for myself. But I rarely have them done. I don't get much from them.

Why do you get readings? I find it a fascinating subject, why people have them done. Some people are forever at a reader reluctant to make the next step in their lives without guidance etc.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 05:58:03 PM »
I have had readings done out of curiosity i guess, and out of loss. I think we all have that hope of getting answers and reconnecting..... maybe its naive but i have had some good and bad experiences with readings. I have only had 3 readings in my lifetime so im not one of those people you refer too... but i am curious when it comes to all things paranormal.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »
Good readings for me feel like being cared about. I find them interesting but I believe whatever is said, it is still up to me to shape my future.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 06:06:33 PM »
Good readings for me feel like being cared about. I find them interesting but I believe whatever is said, it is still up to me to shape my future.

I agree, i know im only new here but i kinda feel like im getting attacked or gonna get attacked for having an opinion :( I have seen posts in other threads where people really tore people down, im to sensitive i guess. Hopefully ill try and break out a little more and let my voice be known to you all. It is really is a great site

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »
ClarityJane please do not feel you can't have opinion.  We are all interested in what you have to say.   Curiosity makes us ask why you would have a reading, not censure.   No one hates or tries to hurt anyone here.  We do all have strong opinions and it may appear we are at each others throats.  I have no animosity towards anyone who disagrees with me, lol.  It would be boring if we all saw everything the same way.

In the treads I think you mean...ie.  Imhaunted, we strongly suspected this person was not who they appeared and was actually an adult in their mid to late 30's and not someone we wanted hanging around here.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 06:29:16 PM »
Hi ClarityJane
you are not being attacked in any way whatsoever. Violet is so gentle and placid and loving there is no possible way that she would say anything to hurt anyones feelins at all. What she says is exactly what I more or less said , it is up to every individual to make their own destiny. I often ask people why they have readings, we are curious. That is why we love the paranormal topic, it is full of different peope with different opinions and is a topic full of ambiguity and curiosity. We are always questioning. This is not a sign of disrepect in any way. It makes us better listeners. We care about people and why they do things and what floats their boat.

CE is right, we do have strong opinioins and are rather vocal people.

She is also right about people suspecting that some people come to the forum deliberately to cause confusion and stir up our opinions.

It is a large forum and there are very many differing opinions on here.

It pays to have your say and not take things personally if you feel you are being attacked. The internet cannot express the emotions behind what someone is typing. If you are having a bad day you might read something differently to how you might have read it while you are having a good day.

I also suggest, that if you are convcerned about this in the future instead of posting it in the thread for all to read, you use the report to moderator function at the bottom of each post. That's what it's for.

The admin team and moderators have the benefit of kowing very many of the personalities on the site. We can easily tell if anyone is being attacked as you put it. We do not tolerate such things.

We also do not run around cleaning up every little bit of the forum that might show who we are.

So although we could easily remove some of the threads where it might be perceived people like imhaunted for example, have been picked on... we ask you the question, do you iwsh to be invloved in a real site that represents real people and real opinions? Or a fairy tale construction?

Regards
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 03:24:46 AM »
I wasnt accusing anyone of being disrespectful to me at all, i think you have taken what i have said the wrong way....By no means do i want to report anyone i have found everyone nice i was just expressing my own insecurities. But no i havent been offended by anyones comments at me and im sorry if it came acorss as me whinging, thats not me at all. I hear because i am interested in the same things as you guys and i hope to make some great friends here

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 11:07:55 AM »
Clarityjane we would like to get to know you better too.  Please post and tell us about your experiences.

Offline clarityjane

• Newcomer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »
Clarityjane we would like to get to know you better too.  Please post and tell us about your experiences.

Will do, and again sorry  if what i was saying was taken the wrong way

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »
Don't worry about it, you get that with internet, I think its because you can't get the eye contact/body language, etc

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 02:58:54 PM »
Thats very true.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal