Author Topic: Comforting Experience  (Read 6944 times)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Comforting Experience
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »
I'm so glad you've acknowledged yourself again Awakening. What marvellous courage you have.

What matters is that you return to yourself and what's true for you.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Awake_ning

• Contributor
  • Wishing you happiness, health and love.
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 03:03:03 PM »
Hi Simon2,

Lovely to meet you..
Thank you for your kind words.
I would love to hear more of your personal experience with regards to being married to a non believer and how you have stayed true to yourself.
It must be a daily battle.
You mentioned that your daughter has abilities too.
Does she face the same dilemma that you do?
The Q Station sound intriguing to say the least...lol
Just my cup of tea..
I am itching to go on a ghost tour , unfortunately I don't think there is too much available in SA.
If I'm wrong I would love some ideas.
I have been to Burra and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience...
I look forward to reading about your escapades from the Q Station.

Once again lovely to meet you and I hope that you and your wife after this little test can reach some common ground.... :)

Enjoy......
I understand that my thinking creates my experience and i now choose to use this positively in all areas of my life.

Offline Awake_ning

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »
Hi GaryTheDemon,

Lovely to hear from you...
I agree with all that  you have stated in your post...
I am constantly learning from my experiences...
I am guilty of setting really high expectations of myself but I feel that if I don't then what am I striving toward.
My lesson here I believe is to step back and say... Hey!...your doing ok...and recognising that it takes many baby steps to reach or obtain the goals we set ourselves.
To have the ability to say its ok...and give myself a break....I am heading in the right direction and that is what counts....

:)
I understand that my thinking creates my experience and i now choose to use this positively in all areas of my life.

Offline Awake_ning

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 03:21:40 PM »
Hi Violet,

Lovely to hear from you..
Thank you for you kind words too.
Yes I denied myself for too long and suffered the consequences for that..
I WILL NOT EVER DENY MYSELF AGAIN FOR ANOTHER.
This lesson I have learned...finally..lol.

My life is so blessed right now...
I am going to be a grandmother in July for the first time and I am sooooooo very excited... ;D
I am two weeks into my new job after being made redundant two weeks before Christmas..
My health is returning..
I have a Morton's Neuroma (benign tumour ) in my left foot which gives me a little curry...but it won't stop me from taking back my health...
I hit the gym every morning with my daughter before work...lol.
Some mornings this takes extreme effort. :P
I feel so alive for the first time in a long time..
Life is good right now...

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 03:38:55 PM »
Awakening it really wasn't a major problem until about 3 years ago, when my wife started getting very heavy about the subject of the Paranormal. In a previous Post I explained that the problems really started after my wife returned from a trip to visit her older brother and his wife who live and breath the Catholic faith.

Although my wife said she did not discuss my beliefs / abilities, with her brother and his wife I knew this was not true and told her so. I am also an Empath.

My daughter was lucky when she was young as I picked up that she had strong Paranormal skills, so I was able to encourage her to accept and build on those skills.

The visit to the Q Station is a test for both myself and daughter, as part of the reason for the visit is to prove to my wife that I am a true Paranormal and it was a real bonus that my wife suggested my daughter came with me, as I am still recovering from back surgery and she did not want me to injure myself.

One of the differences between myself and my daughter is that she attracts bad / angry spirits. So I have agreed a strategy with her, if it works, that I will draw them to me as my spirit is warmer and brighter than my daughters (the other difference).

This will be the first time that we will work together, so it will be interesting and may give other people on our tour something to remember.

If asked by the Tour Guide if there are any Paranormals present I have agreed with my daughter that only I will put up my hand, mainly to protect her. I can become quite emotional sometimes and tend to also talk to spirits verbally sometimes, so don't want people to freak out.

Should be a great experience if what I have read is true. Also hope to help spirits, who want / need to pass on to the spirit world.

Hope you also find places or Ghost Tours in SA to go to.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 03:50:02 PM »
Awakening, just call me Simon.

Firstly congratulations in taking back what makes you who you are, you will feel lighter the world will look brighter and you will shine, as you should. I can sense it already in your last post.

Also, happy news on becoming a Grandmother soon. I think I will have to wait a few years yet, but love the thought of becoming a Grandfather.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Awake_ning

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 10:16:38 PM »
Thank you Simon,

I certainly am shining right now...
In fact I am gleaming..lol..
I just feel so incredibly alive and very blessed....
I cannot wait to have a little one round my feet again...lol.
I wasn't too keen at first...lol
Thinking that I was far to young to be a grandmother..lol
So not true...lol.

I feel a connection to this little one even before his arrival.
I feel it will be a boy....

Offline Awake_ning

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »
Simon,

My 14year old son I believe is able to pick up on when there is an energy around him.
When he was quite young he would come into the lounge room at night and tell me that there was a man standing at the end of his bed...
As you can imagine the first time I heard this I freaked out and ran into the room thinking that there was someone in my sons bedroom..
Of course there wasn't ...well not in the physical sense anyway...
I would comfort him...
I asked him if he knew who the man at the foot of his bed was and his reply was that he did not.
I asked him if he knew what the man wanted but he said that he just stood there smiling at him.
I asked him if he was scared of the man at the foot of his bed and he said that he was not...
As you can imagine I was quite relieved to hear this...
I tried to explain to him as best I could for his tender age what he was seeing and that it was not his imagination playing tricks on him...

He said to me that he was ok and that sometimes he would just role over and go back to sleep....
Other times he would just watch the man until he disappeared into the darkness.
I asked him if he would feel better having a night light on, but he said he didn't need it because he wasn't scared...bless him...
He just wanted me to know about the man at the end of his bed and wondered if I knew why he was there and who he might be...children are so excepting...... :)

I sensed that it was his great grandfather on my mothers side who was just popping in to check on him and I told him so..
This seemed to please him immensely...
He is now  almost 15 years old and still sees things..
We always talk about his experiences and I love the connection that I have with him...
He is at an age now where he does not feel comfortable to discuss these things with his friends for fear of rejection and judgement...
Thankfully he has no problem discussing things with me and quite often we will see the same thing and find ourselves looking at each other  with that look of..."did you just see that or am I going mad"..lol...
Being able to validate such events for him is wonderful and he has a keen interest in all things paranormal.
We are very close and love to spend our time chatting about the topic.
I'm not sure if he will develop his ability or not but I am grateful that at least for now that he is open to and accepts what he sees without question..
If he chooses to,I will be with him every step of the way...

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 12:54:25 PM »
Awakening, firstly I am really jealous that I only sense spirits rather than see them, but on the other hand I can bond my spirit with theirs, so maybe in a sense that is how it was meant to be.

I think your son will be willing to accept and develop his skills providing you reinforce with him, to keep his skills hidden from "normals".

You sound like you would be a great teacher and also a channel to introduce him to other Paranormal people, which will only expand his knowledge and above all the number of like people who will embrace him.

(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »
Hi Awake_ning, I am so glad you have returned to us.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal