Author Topic: More Abandoned Hospital..full figures  (Read 4092 times)

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
More Abandoned Hospital..full figures
« on: December 21, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
Hey there all,

Haven't been online for a few days but I have been having a good look around and think i have gained some very nice captures.

Was lucky enough to get running captures of a little girl, which are in here, and an explanation of what i could see, or more so what I felt when I saw the little girl.

I saw what appears to be a very stunning lady walking out of the doorway on the left, then i noticed the two child like figures opposite her.

This was taken during research time, there were no females in the research crew during this session and i am wondering if this is the same female as in the capture above.

A researcher asked if the lady in charge wanted to talk about "Harry" the vision of this lady!! appeared in the next refresh, is it my eyes or does she appear to be naked?

Closing time for the session.
I saw a darker figure of a male to the left watching them and I can see, a young girl who appears to be impaled to the wall by the researchers hand, she is wearing what looks like a pink top and bluish jeans. I wonder if she is recreating a violent past.

The little girl dressed in white when I first saw her as the researchers were leaving. Is this Vickie??

The same little girl a few seconds later. Staring up at the researchers as they were about to leave. To me it looks as though she does not want them to leave. I wonder if this is the Vickie that was mentioned.

Researcher with what appears to be a small child on his left and a naked figure standing behind him.

Very last shot as they left. Is this the same little girl reaching out to them with her arms. That is what I can see.
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
Re: More Abandoned Hospital..full figures
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »
Last image was a double up...sorry....here

Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 11:02:35 PM »
All I see is paint peeling off the walls that combined with pixelated captures leads you to think you see things that aren't there. Sorry.

As for the pic above where the guy reaches out his arms, there must have been someone physical there for him to be holding his arms like that. There is nearly always a logical explanation.

You need HIGH RESOLUTION and webcams are not HIGH RES. So it's fun, but a waste of time.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 10:38:13 AM »
http://www.umass.edu/rso/mamo/asylum.html

Some cool external photos of the actual abandoned Northampton State Hospital In Massachussets  - the buildings and the grounds.  The outside looks creepier than the inside.... rofl. 

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal