Author Topic: BBC-Cambridgeshire-Studio 1A  (Read 6543 times)

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
BBC-Cambridgeshire-Studio 1A
« on: December 11, 2008, 03:29:46 AM »
Some more pics,

I'm not usually so snap happy..LOL..but some interesting things around at the moment

Hope you are all well.

The one below I found interesting, studying the image closely I can see a profile, staring at the male guest and appears to not be very happy.

Male Face with circled area..BBC Radion Building

Can't forget the abandoned Hospital.

Rock on all

Sarah
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: BBC-Cambridgeshire-Studio 1A
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »
One of the things you circled is a light fitting.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
The other (white) looks like someone's coat slung on the chair.  Did it suddenly appear?

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
Definitely a white coat or jacket in the first 2.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »
Hey guys,

the white jacket was in a similar position for a while, but the head area was tilting up and down towards the male guest.

The white jacket had me puzzled, but the face, seemed to grey out totally but in one or two refreshes there was a definite visual of a profile. Seemed to be a fairly good looking male in his late 20's to 30's and he did not seem very happy, staring intently at the male guest, whose name is Terry, he was in there for an interview about weight loss. (I had streaming audio going) But must admit, its hard to see exactly with only 5 minute refreshes.

After about five or ten minutes the white jacket moved considerably towards the back of the wall further and the face followed with it.

I recall getting a capture of a male a week or so ago sitting in the right hand corner of that room (it was dark), I have not compared, but the faces look similar, and both not Caucasian.

The jacket and vision/face was there when I first went to the link but then it moved towards the back wall a fair bit after about 2 refreshes, then the refreshes totally froze up.

That abandoned hospital, the little boy on the left vision against the wall, I got a capture of that very same child just the night before this one...he was down the corridor further and had his back to the cam, but I can pick up his clothing and hair style and height. Wearing like...light bluish pyjamas.

Hope you are all well

Sarah

Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »
In the second photo, there's a small circle on the person on far left.   The object that's circled is the person's hand and wrist resting under their chin.  They are sitting forward and if you check out the angle of their upper arm, you'll see that the hand and wrist section are within the circle.   I think perhaps you may have thought this was a face in the circle. 

Regarding the abandoned hospital, there are a few sites on the net that display good captures from the various areas there.   If you take a look at them, you'll see that some quite good images appear of people as though they are actually walking along the corridor.  The apparitions aren't 'on the walls', if you know what I mean.   Nor are they 'against' the walls.   They appear as clear anomalies in places where a someone would be likely to be.  For instance if, say, a nurse was 'haunting' the corridors, you'd most likely see her walking in the corridor, as she would have done - not standing flat against a wall, and not 'on a wall' like a 2 dimensional image.

I think you'll find that most of the images that seem to appear on the walls there are either matrixing because of the peeling paint and disrepair of the place, or tricks of light as the sunlight shifts to different angles through the open doorways.   That's also when you get the bluish tinge to things, as opposed to the browns and greys of the corridors if you are watching the cams at night. 

Also with the cams in the hospital, there's quite a lot of pixelation that goes on (if that's the right word).  With each refresh, some of the areas can look as though they change, but in reality they don't.  Also when the investigation team leaves that door near the piano open, it often throws a different series of shadows down the corridor.  (The door with the grafitti on it). 

I applaud your enthusiasm swanston.  The only way to get a capture is to be watching the cams.   I've spent many hours watching the hospital corridors - its one of my favourite cams. 

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 10:39:26 PM »
You are correct in your observations about the hand and matrixing SB.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »
Thanks Christine.  I'm a bit out of my depth about photography and the various effects.     

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 01:35:07 PM »
Sarah, what exactly are you looking for and at in the cams you are observing?
Douglas Adams

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 04:55:33 PM »
Hey Christine,

Sorry for delayed reply, have been AWOL for a few days.

Well, I do find some things, that look dimensional. That is, not seeming to be flat or discolored on the wall. As for the Hospital, I keep seeing a blond child. Never strong image though.

I got one look and capture of him with his back to the camera, and then a second and he seems to be standing or just leaving a doorway in to the corridor.

The hospital has me fairly amazed as I keep seeing the boy, and I keep seeing a man with a moustache (he sort of looks a bit rough like a bikie), and also a very stunning young blond girl.

I have not specifically seen any images standing solidly away from the walls (except for 1), but more so images that seem to be standing in doorways but with a dimensional image, that is, I can see that they do protrude partially in to the hallways. For instance, I may see that if there is a foot, I can see it coming out beyond the wall, and not being flat surfaced. This is hard to explain...LOL.

I look for orbs, and dimensional looking orbs, maybe with a different colored/shaded centre, and I find many of them at the little bighorn battlefield west camera...like below..

I guess physically seeing and feeling things is a lot different to seeking out apparitions in an unfamiliar place over the net.

I find myself looking a lot at vacant land also looking for objects that have no true place on a flat piece of land. Lights where there are none and things like that. I see many faces of children, and I find myself also searching for visually almost impossible images, that is almost invisibly faint.

There are many times I may see something via cam, and I get a capture of the image and when I look at it after the save there is nothing there at all, so I am not really to sure about that either.

And I think also, you guys are more familiar with the cam sites so in a way if i do see anything I will post it here either way. I guess looking for some feedback on the captures as well.

I'm not to sure of how else to explain it.

Hope you are all well

again, sorry for delayed reply.

Sarah

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »
What is it in the image you have put up here?

Have you looked up matrixing and simulacra?
Douglas Adams

Offline mitzib

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »
I am having a little trouble seeing what it is you are trying to point out... I cant see anything paranormal... in saying that though perhaps it is just that my eye sight is not that great LOL :)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 10:09:55 PM »
I can't anything paranormal either Mitzib.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal