Author Topic: Abandoned Hospital, Oklahoma.  (Read 6738 times)

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
Abandoned Hospital, Oklahoma.
« on: December 07, 2008, 08:10:15 PM »
Hey all,

I managed to capture these while the researchers/investigators were in the hospital again. Today there were three investigators, 2 male, 1 female.

It seemed apparent that they could not see the apparitions around themselves, I was streaming the live radio along with the footage and I could hear them saying how abnormally freezing it was. As they were saying that, I could get these images. All time stamped.

Some of their questions seemed to hard, and i wondered how a spirit or other could answer in full context, although there were a few really weird noises coming from other rooms. There is an image of a young lady with thick blond hair in front of them, they could feel her, and mentioned that she spoke and they heard her but they could not see her.

There was a figure standing in the doorway directly behind them seeming to be listening to them, and in some images there appears to be a small child or person underneath the chair. Along with this, I captured the image of another small child or small thin person, standing next to the chair with what appeared to be wearing a toga. The odd part about this figure is that I can see some rope that seems to be coming from the figures navel and seems to be lassoed around the front of the 3 investigators, as though holding them in.

I have also added some captures of where the researchers faces seem to distort, also, to note, there is a capture where the middle researcher is leaning forward and there is a males face behind (circled). So it appears as there are 4 people, but only 3.

Enjoy

Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
Re: Abandoned Hospital, Oklahoma.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 09:03:59 PM »
Heres 2 more i forgot to ad.

There appears to be a face on the floor

A faint figure standing near the desk to the right of the can.
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 12:02:21 AM »
Such pixelated pictures, such poor quality. Simulacra.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 12:45:20 AM »
Yeah, they are very pixelated.

They look just like blobs when I open them in my picture viewer on the PC here.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »
Swanston.....
I've been watching this hospital for a number of years, since about early 2006.  If you watch it for a long time in any sitting, you may notice things appearing different due to the light changing.  Light starts to enter the corridors from the far end in some.   The state of disrepair has caused lots of markings and paint flakings on the walls, and these can sometimes take on the appearance of faces.....as the light changes.   Its basically matrixing or simulacra.   

I 2006 I managed to capture a figure in the middle of the corridor.  I just mentioned in another thread that I submitted this and other images, but I no longer have them due to my hard drive being damaged last year and I lost all data from my computer.   

There is quite a lot of activity in this place, and if I can suggest an easy option - concentrate on areas where people might have actually walked or stood.   They are more likely to be seen there, than with their face imprinted on the wall.   The activity here seems to centre around what people would have been doing when it was a hospital - such as walking along the corridor and so forth.   There have been some good captures like that.   

Look forward to seeing more of what you capture.   I appreciate the painstaking time you spend watching these cams, in order to get a capture.  Keep going.....

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:48:47 AM »
I found a few more pics last night,

A faint image of a lady with a white top and white skirt. She appeared to be walking towards what i think is a stairwell.

Saw a young blond child on the left hand side with his back to the camera, then two figures standing in the doorway to the right of the child and another faint image of a child near the desk to the right of the can

Appears to be a male figure standing in the doorway and a young child near the desk

Same Male figure some minutes later

Now, I found this one interesting, the same male, but it appears he is hugging a young blond female wearing boots, blue denim skirt and pink top.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
Sorry but I can't see it. All I see it pixelation causing simulacra.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »
Hey Christine,

Have not been around for a day or two on this side. Theres no way to even out the pictures from that cam is there? Ive tried to make them smaller but it does not seem to work.

Hope all is well.

Sarah

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »
No there isn't, it's webcam. Designed to be low res for quick download.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal