Author Topic: Haunted Campground Togakushi (Japan)  (Read 4248 times)

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
Haunted Campground Togakushi (Japan)
« on: December 07, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
Hey all,

I saved these images from "Haunted Campground Togakushi (Japan)"

Located at hauntcam.net

There were people there with a silver car as you can see in the images.

I saw 2 people sitting and in the very next refresh there were 3, and then again in the very next refresh there were 2 again.

So I looked around for about 15 minutes, as they stood up and walked and looked around. After about 15 minutes until they left, I never saw a 3rd person with them at all.

Maybe nothing, but watching the cam for so long, it appeared very odd.

Rock on

Sarah
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Haunted Campground Togakushi (Japan)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »
How long is the refresh time?
The webcams differ quite a bit in how often they refresh.
If its a number of seconds that often long enough for a person to enter a pic, then be gone in the next shot. 

Eg. there's a webcam of Loch Ness (re Nessie).  In one shot you might see a cow grazing, and then in the next shot it has gone completely- because of the refresh time.  Then suddenly its back again - because its moving around in the pasture and only being shot by the cam at certain intervals.   

Just a thought.   

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »
Hey salt,

The refresh time is about 5 seconds on this particular cam.

I was so baffled by this I watched them for about 15 minutes, the two of them walked around, took photos etc, then hopped in the car and left. I thought, if there was a third person who maybe went and sat in the car, but the refresh time, I should have seen one of the car doors open or something like that.

I have some more pics coming through in a new post from the abandoned hospital soon.

Keep rockin' on Salt

Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 12:17:47 PM »
Oh good...... I like the Abandoned Hospital.  (If we're talking about the same one - the most common one).    I've seen quite a bit of activity there, and have submitted pics over the years.   I don't have them now unfortunately as my hard drive had an accident last year, and I lost everything on it. 

Good luck with finding things at the hospital.  Sometimes you see the investigation teams there as well - during the night (their time).

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal