Author Topic: Owariasahishi Japan, new footage.  (Read 8464 times)

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
Owariasahishi Japan, new footage.
« on: November 30, 2008, 03:46:11 PM »
Hey all,

Here is some new footage I gained last night of the same Japanese site "Owariasahishi" that i had previously posted about with the flashing light and faces at the top of the screen.

If you happened to read my other post about this site, I had mentioned that i saw a castle once before on this site cam. I managed to capture footage of it last night, so hopefully it will you give you an idea of what i was mentioning and seeing.

Here is the myspace link for it. I managed to upload about 15 minutes of footage, and again, this is from my mobile phone.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=47412700

Rock on all

Sarah
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
Re: Owariasahishi Japan, new footage.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »
P.S, please excuse the high quality audio..LOL

Sarah
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »
I saw a tall silhouette of a man in a long black coat come towards me as I was watching this piece of footage, can see the castle.  It looks ottoman to me.  Go figure!

do you know if this area was affected when we dropped the Bomb on Japan?

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »
Hey CE,

I know nothing about this site, I am going to have to do some serious research on it. I found the cam at the hauntcam.net site and have been stuck on it ever since. Ive just been drawn to it for no apparent reason at all. But yeah! That could been some interesting research, if it was affected in any way by warfare.

The castle would usually appear as it seems every third or forth day. Ive seen some weird stuff on this site, but this one would be the most powerful.

To watch the cam with the naked eye, you can clearly see that the wall is covered, or seemingly structured with hundreds and hundreds of faces. Just a shame I could not pick up that much clarity over the mobile phone recording. But I had to record it as i truly believe that is a must see.

I will do some research when I get home tonight.

Sarah

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »
I apologise for not playing it all the way thru.... time is against me.

Were you in the same place when you shot both videos? I.e. in the same room of your house etc....

That bright light with the (two?) smaller ones - it's identical to the other one you videoed for us.  It's almost as though it's an artifact of something else rather than what's on your phone.  Maybe some (possibly infrared) emission from the camera or from something behind you? 

I did think I saw many faces in the video but it might have been me seeing things (simulacrae). 

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
Hi Gary,

Yes everything was identical.

I was at the same computer, same room, same web browser and same phone I recorded with. I was also sitting in darkness so i would not get any light reflection coming from behind me.

It was filmed at the same site and web link, the only difference was that it was around 4am our time AUST. So it was a bit later.

Yes it is surely interesting.

No probs about not watching it all. But am happy that i got to capture it for you all to see. It is surely interesting, and as i was saying, every time you go to that link you see something new and in a different place.

I will be doing some research on the area when i get home tonight and will post any findings.

Sorry guys, i have to go now, but will be back later tonight.

Bye for now

Sarah

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 05:03:37 PM »
I'm just wondering about the videocam then.  Though you move the camera but the light stays consistent.....  what about infrared sensors in the room? e.g. for an alarm?  I'm grasping at straws probably.

Theres certainly other stuff there that looks interesting.... if I can get time on my own to concentrate I'll take a longer look.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 04:50:28 AM »
Hey Gary,

Yeah no alarms in the house at all or any other infrared things that may affect the footage.
You are all welcome here anytime for a gander or coffee   :-)
To be exact, I used mozilla Firefox browser,
And recorded the stream on a nokia 6300 mobile phone.
To also mention that I was not running the recording light on the mobile.
Then uploaded via the nokia phone suite software, and then from there uploaded to myspace. So a fairly straight forward process with not a lot of mucking around that would alter the image.

Well, I showed this video to my friend today and her comment was that that light could be a talisman. She did not explain in full why she thought that due to time issues and me having to dart around like a headless chook, but she was fixated and mentioned that research may have to go way back to the 11th or 12th century. When possible bizarre rituals may have taken place. She also thought that that light may be a talisman, or some form of power source and she noticed that many other oddities seemed to run in sync with it.

I also had a thought that maybe the castle may have been an old jail, but again my friend mentioned, how many castles are in Japan, again may have to go back centuries to research any castles that look or looked like that around the area.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 06:20:05 AM »
Please note to catseyes...at the bottom of this post is a link to Nagoya castle. It was destroyed in world war 2 and is in the precinct. It was originally first lived in, in 1616.

Here is some information that i have found. I will now be searching for time lines.

I have also included links to where i have found the material and credit all reposts to the author of said sites. I am not claiming written rights and am only reposting for informative purpose only. Above is written in respect to rightful author of all materials that i have reposted.

http://www.city.owariasahi.lg.jp/english/history.html
We can confirm the historical value of this city by the many ruins,which are evidenced that our ancestors had inhabited this area back in the Yayoi-period.There are many ancient tombs dotting in the city,which proves the inhabitancy of the powerful clans,Called "Gozoku".You can also see the remains of "Jori-sei":the ancient agricultural-planning,adopted using a grid pattern for adjusting farmland.
During the medieval period,the cultivation of this area made good progress,and the powerful clans' dwellings spread out.At the end of this era,this area became a stage of the epoch-making event,called "the war of Komaki-Nagakute".
Entering the modern period,rice fields were well cultivated and most of villagers made their living by farming.They were called "Gotan-Byakusho”,meaning that each farmer was given just five-tan fields:five tans are equivalent to 1.2 acres or 4,856 sq.m.Meanwhile,many of the farmers faced the geographical problem of the difficulty to get water because of the hills nearby.The villagers dug the reservoirs to irrigate the paddy fields and many of those still can be seen.Our city's prototypical six villages(Inba-mura,Arai-mura,Inaba-mura,Karijuku-mura,Setogawa-mura and Ida-mura)were formed in those days.
These villages were annexed to Asahi-mura at the end of the Meiji era and became Asahi-Cho in 1948.On December 1,1970,when Asahi-Cho was reorganized as a city,our present "Owariasahi City" came into existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yayoi
The Yayoi period (弥生時代, Yayoi-jidai?) is an era in the history of Japan from about 500 BC to 300 AD.[1] It is named after the neighbourhood of Tokyo where archaeologists first uncovered artifacts and features from that era. Distinguishing characteristics of the Yayoi period include the appearance of new pottery styles and the start of an intensive rice agriculture in paddy fields. The Yayoi followed the Jōmon period (14,000 BC to 500 BC) and Yayoi culture flourished in a geographic area from southern Kyūshū to northern Honshū.

A new study used the Accelerator Mass Spectrometry method to analyze carbonized remains on pottery and wooden stakes, and discovered that these were dated back to 900 BC–800 BC, nearly 500 years earlier than previously believed.

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/yayo/hd_yayo.htm
A class society began to emerge during the Yayoi period. Over time, the Yayoi people grouped themselves into clan-nations, which by the first century numbered more than a hundred. Throughout the second and third centuries, the clans fought among themselves until the Yamato clan gained dominance in the fifth century.

the war of Komaki-Nagakute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Komaki_and_Nagakute
Battle of Komaki and Nagakute (小牧・長久手の戦い, Komaki-Nagakute no Tatakai?) consisted of two battles in 1584 between the forces of Hashiba Hideyoshi (who would become Toyotomi Hideyoshi in 1586) and the forces of Oda Nobukatsu and Tokugawa Ieyasu. Hideyoshi and Ieyasu had both served Oda Nobunaga and had not previously come into conflict; this would in fact be their only period of enmity.[citation needed] The battle is also sometimes referred to as the Komaki Campaign (小牧の役 Komaki no Eki).

Osaka Castle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_Castle

Azuchi Castle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azuchi_Castle

Ryofukuji Temple
http://www.city.owariasahi.lg.jp/english/ryoufuku.html

Nagoya Castle
http://www.jcastle.info/castle/profile/56-Nagoya-Castle

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 11:50:46 AM »
It did look like that Sarah.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
Hey CE,

yes thats what i thought. It looked like the foundations at the very bottom with all of the stone work. I looked at many of the castles and when i saw that particular one I thought gee, that surely looks like the stonework and fort area of the castle, and strangely, it was destroyed in warfare as you had mentioned.

I will be trying to get some more pictures to see if i can find anything more visually fitting to what was on the capture that i got.

Rock on

Sarah

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »
yep, when viewing the site I had the sensation of fear and fighting, which is why I asked about the atomic bomb.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »
Regarding the bomb, which hit Hiroshima.....
Hiroshima is down towards the bottom of the island of its location.
Owariasahi-shi is near Nagoya. (not near Hiroshima)

Given that the bomb didn't take out the whole of Japan, there would seem to be no reasonable cause to think that the bomb had any direct effect on Owariasahi-shi. 

I'm more inclined to guess that innumerable possibilities exist for fighting to have occurred at Owarisahi-shi - based simply on Japan's own history itself.   

Its own history is one of 'fear and fighting' and was so, long before the bomb at Hiroshima.   Thinking of the Samurai and Japan's feudal lords......

Perhaps a search of the history of Owariasahi-shi might turn up some nasty history of its own past.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
A tailsman. Interesting thought. Why a talisman?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 01:35:24 AM »
Hi Christine,

My friend was watching the video, and she swore she could see in and around that particular light, an outline of male genitalia. I did not spend a lot of time with her, so I would really need to sit with her again and understand why and where she could see it.

The thing she said was, she could get the sad feeling of ancient warfare and strange rituals or some draconian system of law for wrong doers. Or maybe a form of torture for opposing clans.

She mentioned that maybe it is an artifact or some form of power source related to maybe...rituals that may have occured a long time ago. As a protection device so it would not happen again in that area.

I am at the moment only going by the small information i got from her.

Sarah

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal