Author Topic: If anyone is online can you please go here NOW!!!  (Read 18973 times)

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
Re: If anyone is online can you please go here NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »
I've been watching the image that you believe looks like a face.
If its actually in the scene (and not on the lens) I'm inclined to think it could be actual people, because as the image changes it looks like a couple of people moving.  I'm seeing it differently to you, I think. 

Another option is that things can be on the actual lens.  Saturn mentioned earlier about raindrops, I think.  Also bugs.  (Just ideas to keep in mind for strange things that appear).

I'll take a look at this tomorrow - when the cam is in daylight.  I can't quite see clearly enough to fathom exactly what I am looking at or where things could or could not be.   

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 01:17:41 AM »
Hey salt,

Yes, for sure, it is hard to understand the surroundings until you do see it in the daylight.

What has me more baffled is that i have watched this cam for 4 nights running, and four out of four nights I have seen something totally different each time.

Night 1 appeared to be distorted figures,
Night 2 was a huge castle, all over the left of the screen, but looking closely at it, the walls seemed to be made up of hundreds and hundreds of faces, and you could also see the land and road through it, so, visible but transparent.
Night 3 was that light going on and off
and tonight were faces plastered all over the screen.

I have thought of all possible things and causes, but became stumped when the occurences and visions changed so drastically from night to night, and their placements were never the same.

I also have a 35 minute clip, but not sure how i can get it to you guys short of posting a cd copy. This clip is also of the light going on and off, but has a lot more footage of faces and figures on the road.

Anyhow, sleep time for me guys!!

Will buzz you tomorrow (today)

Rock on

Sarah

Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
I've just looked at the cam and its daytime there now.  At least now I can see what it is I'm looking at. 

On the night cam, the roof on top of the gate looks like part of the road.  I also notice that on the night cam, more of the road is visible, eg, the corner of the road on the left is visible, but not in the day.  Must be different camera angles.

Where you saw what you described as a face, I thought at the time that it looked like a couple of people, moving every now and again.  Now that I see the daytime shots, I think it was actually people at that building in the top of the screen.   Will take another look, at night.

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 03:27:25 AM »
Hey Salt,

Sorry I have not been online for a few days.

Yeah! This particular site there are some really strange things happening. And always in different places.

I will go and have a look again tonight. But I wont be online much in the next few days, i have to go for an op on thursday. The particular site is very interesting viewing though. Im sure if you go there a few days in a row you will find some very unusual oddities.

Stay well and chat soon

Rock on

Sarah
Every stranger is a pending friend we have not met yet...so remember, smiles are free and you usually get them back.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »
Good luck with the op.  Hope its not too serious.   

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »
Good luck with the op!

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »
Hey salt and CE,

Yeah it will be a fairly extensive op, i've suffered from a strange infection in my mouth for about 3 years now and it has come to critical stage just last week, so, because they have not been able to find out what is causing it, they will be opening the lower half of my face on Thursday to see if they can find the problem with a scope and human eye, they are now thinking that I may have a fracture somewhere that is causing it, possibly a tooth under the gum line or maybe nose. Ive had xrays and MRI and nothing has picked up any real reason.

They've only decided to go in now because my left eye is intermitently going blind in the outer half. Fun and games I say. All will be fine though, no dramas or stress.

I just recently put in one of my other posts that i have some new footage of this same Japanese cam site, so I am trying to upload it to my PC to put on myspace site for viewing. It is a capture of the castle I had previously written about.

Hope you are all well.

Sarah

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »
Hey Hey!!

I have managed to upload the new footage of the same Japanese site with the castle i was mentioning.

The link is

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=47412700

Excuse the horrendous Audio...LOL

Sarah

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 04:15:38 PM »
Good luck for your operation swanston :)

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 04:28:11 PM »
Hey there Violet,

Thank you so much. I'm a bit nervous but am sure all will be fine.

Thanks for your kind words.

Keep rockin' on

Sarah

Offline karen077

• Junior Contributor
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Good luck with your op swanston it sounds nasty.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »
Gosh I hope they find out what is wrong with you and can fix it quickly.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2008, 11:10:07 PM »
good luck sarah..

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline swanston1

• Centurion
    • MMAPP Band Management
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 04:37:08 AM »
Hi guys!!

Thanks for your posts. Yeah I hope they can find it as well, its getting a bit frustrating I must admit.

Anyhoos, almost 5am now, so I must go schleeep.

Rock on, catch you all in the arvo sometime

Sarah

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal