Author Topic: Quarantine Station @ North Head - LAST DAYS  (Read 5714 times)

Offline Rigormortis

• Initiate
Quarantine Station @ North Head - LAST DAYS
« on: June 21, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »
Greetings All,

If you like the North Head Quarantine Station Ghost Tour it's in its last days by the looks of it.

I just visited the official site and they are ending the tours due to Lights, People & Noise (I don't know if that means from the station itself and the neighbours are complaining or if they mean from the surrounding area's and ruining the tour experience).

Anyway, they are currently running the tours Monday - Wednesday evening. This only means there are 4 tours left!!

I've spent too long saying I was going to do this tour so now I have to try and squeeze it in, with end of financial year this is not going to be easier.

Is anyone else going to squeeze a visit in before the closure of the tour?
Regards

Rigormortis
(AKA Stephen)

Offline Rigormortis

• Initiate
Re: Quarantine Station @ North Head - LAST DAYS
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »
Further to this, I just rang the Q Station and spoke with Karen who has informed me the Adult Ghost Tours are running till Wednesday the 25th of June.

HOWEVER, she also informed me that a they will be starting a investigator type tour that will be more hands on.

I'll keep you guys updated as information comes to hand.
Regards

Rigormortis
(AKA Stephen)

Offline Rigormortis

• Initiate
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »
Spirit Investigator (previews in June 2008 at a special preview price)

Whether you are a ‘true believer’ or a sceptic, if you are interested in investigating the paranormal to prove or disprove activity, you will be interested in Spirit Investigator. This experience is based on participants creating a series of interactive experiments designed to try and detect and record the presence of paranormal activity within reportedly haunted buildings. Using a wide range of technology, participants will learn to distinguish between myths that can be disproven and activity that cannot yet be explained. Each night we don’t know what we might find.

Times:

* 7.15pm Sunday

Cost:

* $44 Adult
    * $36 Concession

Bookings start on 4 June 2008.
Regards

Rigormortis
(AKA Stephen)

Offline mysterydistrict

• Newcomer
    • The Mystery District
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 02:15:11 AM »
Does anyone know if these things are still happening my wife has wanted to go with all the equipment I have paid for and she uses for ages but with our young son, and my knee injury we haven't ever been able to make it.
The Mystery District - themysterydistrict.com - Conspiracy Theories, Aliens, Ghosts and more.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »
What equipment?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal