Author Topic: .whats up on planet earth.  (Read 23769 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
.whats up on planet earth.
« on: May 02, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »
I recently moved into a house which needed a lot of work, but the rent was extremely low, and it was a very unusual find, directly across the road from my newly acquired property. Being that I will be living here while I build a home across the road (or rather a studio above a barn, until I am ready to build my dream home!), and requiring beautiful surroundings around me as they vibrate so much higher, my real estate agent/neighbor/friend/angel and I decided that I should paint the interior of this modest rental home in some awesome colors.

What a project it turned out to be. The old paint on the kitchen cupboards was a pretty ghastly and intense color, as was another set of cabinets, but my landlord who is away in Indonesia for five years teaching “green” was more than agreeable to whatever I chose to do.

First, I had some sanding to do. Then, two and sometimes three coats of primer were needed. After that, two coats of color were needed. Then, the teal color I had chosen did not dry dark enough, looked baby blue instead, and I had to have the color altered and paint again! I began to wonder if this project would ever get done. Would I ever be able to live in a beautiful and comfortable home? Would I be able to feel “right” in this new space? Would this project ever be completed so that I could finally unpack and settle in?

And this is the way it is with our current energetic space. The process of arriving at our new space…the year of new beginnings…a higher vibrating dimension…and the “other side” takes several steps to complete and to ready us for this very new life of our dreams.

First, many of us experienced scenarios of strange and wild dis-connects. Our intentions seemed to miss their mark and end up somewhere completely different. Scenarios were unfolding which did not make much sense, confusion and mis-communication abounded, and chaos was ever present. At times, it felt as though we were in a strange dream where we had no control over anything that happened in our lives. Things seemed to take on a life of their own, and we may have found ourselves wondering who, if anyone, was at the helm.

This was a period of re-aligning, or re-setting. Once we reached the critical mass needed to break through to the “other side,” or new reality, it might not have unfolded as we had imagined. Small miracles and wonderful manifestations indeed occurred, but only in small steps, or of big ones, they were intermittent, with starts, stops, and intermittent success. Other miracles abounded with no effort, and this pattern is continuing still.

Here is what is occurring: Yes, we are greatly re-aligning and re-setting ourselves. As some things come into alignment, a manifestation then occurs. With so much re-aligning all at once, these new alignments are arriving in small steps, one by one, as we begin to create an entirely new and whole way of being, a new life, and a new us. Small and continuous steps…as each phase is completed.

In this way, much can manifest only part way. We may find that a project or scenario gets only partly finished, but not completed. It may seem like it can take forever to make any progress, but as each step comes into alignment, with perhaps many changes taking place during the process, the project is eventually completed, and in a way which now suits who we are now and how we are now vibrating.

If we make a decision that we are not comfortable with, we can always choose again. This is the beauty of creation. It is never too late to choose again and start a very new reality and a very new scenario. This is where we are now. We are choosing new and better scenarios for ourselves. We no longer need to “settle” or to accept less than what we desire as our heaven on earth, in all areas of our lives.

We are aligning now with our true and authentic selves. This means that this more purified self has risen to the surface, ready to be birthed. This self is much more in alignment with our soul, or with our higher self, whichever is a more comfortable term for you.

Because we purged and released so much of the old lower vibrating aspects of ourselves in 2007 (and throughout much of the past 8 years as well), we are now ready for much more of our higher self or soul self to be birthed. In this way, we are now ready for a new reality to manifest which is reflective of how we are vibrating internally. Our outside reality is now coming into alignment with our new soul selves and this is what is creating all the changes in what we are now in alignment with.

And this takes time. It does not happen all at once. And know as well that this is a monumental step we are taking. We want it to be right. The baby blue needs to be teal!

Here are some keys which may be of assistance to us:

If you are one who has not been in alignment externally with much of your true, authentic self, then you will find that much will be falling away in your life. This is not as bad as it may feel…honestly. Your new will arrive very soon, and it will be better than it has ever been before. The transition can be confusing, but if you are willing to let go effortlessly, the new will arrive in record time.

During this time, there may seem to be a lull. A big lull, actually. Lulls occur when we are re-setting or re-aligning. It may seem that everything has left us, and we are in one big void of nothing, or seemingly going nowhere, but in actuality, we are in an adjustment phase of re-aligning.

It is during this time that we can then become very clear about what it is that we really and truly desire for ourselves. Here is the key for this phase: What is in alignment with our true and authentic selves will stay. What is not will leave or become unbearable. And this unbearable part can at times feel like hell. This is because we are now in heaven, and in this way, staying in alignment with who we really and truly are and what it is that we really and truly desire, will keep us there. Hell comes when we are out of alignment with our heaven, or rather not allowing it in our space.

Say that you have a job or career that really feels like you. Suddenly, parts of it simply leave. Your business begins to falter. What is leaving is the part that is not you and was not yours to do in the first place. As we evolve, we refine to a great degree. You are simply refining into your true self and your outside reality is manifesting just that.

It is not possible to be in a job that is not a good fit in every way. There absolutely have to be parts of it that fit who we are, otherwise we would not have manifested it in the first place. These are the parts that we wish to keep. Dream jobs and dream relationships are ones which match who we are in as many ways as possible. The more overlaps of alignments there are, the better the fit and the more we are in our heaven.

What is it that you absolutely love about your job? Are there any aspects that are effortless? These you will want to keep, and the rest will leave your space. In this way, you will always be in your heaven, and in alignment with your heavenly self. This is how it was intended to be. This is occurring for many of us now whether we desire it or not, and all because we have now arrived in heaven. Residing in heaven means we have to match it. Otherwise we can feel as though we are in hell instead.

Are you doing things and staying with jobs, individuals, or geographical homes because of a sense of responsibility or have to’s? In the higher realms, there are no have to’s. These only cause pain and suffering for us. It is OK to let go. We are not responsible for the welfare or happiness of others.

This can take a great amount of trust. Jumping off a cliff is not an easy task for most. But taking the risk of following our heart of hearts, of loving ourselves enough to allow and be willing for our new to arrive, and to really and truly trust that we are worthy and ready for it, will bring it to us in no time at all. Putting ourselves first and trusting that this will be OK, will allow something much better to arrive for us.

There is another interesting scenario manifesting now for many as well. One of the many common stages of the ascension process involves re-uniting or coming together with friends, family, or loved ones whom we have not seen for quite awhile.

After this initial stage of dis-connecting, we are now beginning the stage of re-connecting. We are re-connecting, then, with the aspects of others in our circle which vibrate higher. We are re-connecting in order to build our new foundation. We are blending with the higher vibrating aspects of others to re-unite once again and to begin the process of creating a new whole.

This phase can manifest as coming together with old friends and family during our dream time or even in our waking lives. Currently, the majority of the new movies being released now in the US are second versions of movies with a same cast that was successful years ago, or re-makes of successful movies or shows from the past. A re-uniting of the higher aspects of the old to begin anew. Pulling in a new foundation which works for us or has worked in the past.

Yet another phase of this process involves not feeling good about ourselves. We may have dreams that we are horrible people, or perhaps even feel bad about ourselves in our waking state as well. Have we harmed others unintentionally?Are others angry with us? Have we wandered off our intended trail? Are we on track?

This stage is common as well, as it is only part of the re-aligning process, and many are experiencing it at different times. You may have felt it a few weeks ago, or perhaps not at all yet.

Another manifestation of this transition is being cold with an inability to get warm. This is yet another common stage and symptom of the ascension process. Shifting from one vibrational space to another frequently creates this state of being cold. At times I have to get in a hot tub in order to warm up. Many are waking at dawn as well. At some levels, we are very much ready to begin our new lives in a very new reality. We want to be here.

Some are noticing back pain, yet another common symptom. I frequently comment that we are sprouting our angel wings, and this only means that we release much in the area of our backs and necks, as this area opens up to higher vibrations and to re-alignments. The more we open, the more we become our intended angles of the earth.

As much completes the re-setting and re-aligning process, we will indeed finally begin to experience the life of our dreams. Yes, this will indeed be the year of new beginnings, but we needed to complete the necessary stages first. Are you ready? Are you willing to take a chance and let go of the old and what no longer feels good to you? Can you trust that your heaven is right there in front of you, just waiting for you to allow it into your life? Can you focus your attention on all the wonders around you instead of all the horrors of the other world?

We are integrating much now, and all, as always, is in divine and perfect order. I can’t wait to see what will happen next!

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times...

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
Re: .whats up on planet earth.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:26:39 PM »
>>>Another manifestation of this transition is being cold with an inability to get warm. This is yet another common stage and symptom of the ascension process. Shifting from one vibrational space to another frequently creates this state of being cold. At times I have to get in a hot tub in order to warm up. Many are waking at dawn as well. At some levels, we are very much ready to begin our new lives in a very new reality. We want to be here.

Some are noticing back pain, yet another common symptom. I frequently comment that we are sprouting our angel wings, and this only means that we release much in the area of our backs and necks, as this area opens up to higher vibrations and to re-alignments. The more we open, the more we become our intended angles of the earth.<<<<<

That sounds like me1

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
I have heard of this at a spiritual retreat back in 2003, the organisers were from the "Ascended Masters" group. Absolutely had a ball with everyone who seemed to be on a higher vibration and detached from earthly constraints. Even I felt ten times lighter.

And oh, before the retreat, I was not a big believer in channelling, until a class with one of the girls who channelled for almost 3 hours straight using a completely different tongue from her normal voice.  It was very freaky and bizarre, as she kept on talking about the need for spiritual realisation and lifting our vibration to reach a certain level.

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »
Its been ages since we had one of these!
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
sorry!  *hangs head*  I got bored with them

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 10:37:31 PM »
They seemed ok, but it is hard to tell for sure as we were only there for 4 days.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 10:40:02 PM »
I don't know what to say to this, except that this all rings true for me.  I feel like I am on the verge of something truly amazing.
It will be a GOOD DAY when all stand in a circle as one, with no judgment, no one language, no one right way, no one sexual rite, and no one colour - all COLOURS!.......Aho

Wolf Moondance

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 11:05:17 PM »
The girl who did the channelling said she had visitations from beings during her deep meditations. She called herself "Koala Serena", the name sounds unusual and hence, has stuck in my mind ever since.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 11:11:40 PM »
My friend and I have done a lot of channeling in previous years, with her asking questions and me channeling.  She usually wrote down the questions rather than verbalizing them just as a way of making sure that it was actually channeling.  I have kept all the documentation and may share some of it some time.
It will be a GOOD DAY when all stand in a circle as one, with no judgment, no one language, no one right way, no one sexual rite, and no one colour - all COLOURS!.......Aho

Wolf Moondance

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 11:39:41 AM »
Although an energy alert was just posted on May 1, because we experienced a shift yesterday on May 5, I felt it important to post this much needed information today. If you have not read the energy alert for May 1, kindly access it here.

Yesterday, May 5, we experienced a much needed shift in the energies. Yesterday was the cross-quarter between the equinox and the solstice, or the half way point of the meeting of masculine and feminine…a good breaking point marking a move from one energetic space into another.

A few weeks ago, I was putting my bed and frame together, and ended up pinned under my queen size box spring. What a heavy load it was, and what a difficult time I had trying to get out from under it! “OK,” I told myself. “I realize this is symbolic of the current energies, but can I get out now?” And this is what the energies have been doing up until yesterday, the 5th.

We have been under a huge amount of pressure, not being able to catch up, seemingly not being able to get out from under a barrage of things piling up on us, and feeling an immense burden of responsibilities, have to’s, and perhaps even feeling trapped in a merry-go-round of nothing being resolved, with no solution in sight.

Just when we thought we could take no more, something else would land on our plate or in our space, and we would have to deal with that. Around and around the energies would go, with just too much to do while seemingly getting nowhere with anything. Having to do things over, and still with no resolution, was a common manifestation. Many of us could simply not get on top of anything. We were buried beneath a big box spring of who knows what with no end in sight!

Exhaustion, fatigue, short fuses, tightness, and just feeling plain worn out were common symptoms. No time for anything enjoyable, no time to relax, and even if we made the time, the tightness was there and it could be difficult to relax even when intending to relax!

It could also be difficult getting comfortable with much of anything. Not much of anything would feel right. No good movies, nothing good to read, our creative endeavors might have felt off and not right, and many may have felt that nothing was fitting….nowhere to go that felt remotely good or right. Being out in nature may even have felt “off” for some unknown reason.

Also during this time, we were detoxing. This can manifest as body and muscle pain, sinus headaches, nausea, and a general feeling of toxins within our system. Insomnia was prevalent as well, as the energies were building and had nowhere to go as of yet. Restless sleep, even when exhausted, and waking up at dawn were common occurrences for many.

In one fell swoop, things finally culminated, and the shift occurred. For me, I felt nauseas, completely flattened for about an hour, and as if I had been run over by a truck. Then it was over.

And as the energies built, the weather was affected as well. Violent occurrences of tornadoes, typhoons, high winds, vast variances in the temperature from one day to the next, and the like. Much movement in many arenas!

Up until yesterday, the energies were jammed, so to speak. This was because we had reached a new plateau, or higher dimension at the end of March, and were not yet in alignment with much. And the new energies were pushing against the old, piling on top of each other because the new alignments were not yet completed. Although this pattern will continue with much of the world, the May 5th break will help to alleviate much that we have been feeling within us.

The US is rapidly experiencing its breakdown now. It is experiencing a transition from old power into new. Thus, the “super power” is no longer that. It is transmuting into another kind of “super power” now, and this will take several years to complete. Being the forerunner for so long, the US will still be the forerunner, as it is evolving into something very new. And this is why we are being guided to form our own small communities….supportive environments to sustain us and protect us while the transition is occurring for the next four years.

So then, up until yesterday, we had not caught up with ourselves, or rather the energies were mismatched and jamming together the old and new. This created too much on our plates or on our shoulders and we could not catch up. It was planned that May 5th would be the turning point, as our celestial events always serve to support our evolutionary growth. But one never really knows what will actually occur on these dates.  Several weeks ago, I was able to see the May 5th turning point, but at times I hesitate to report these things as we always have free will and choice, and this free will can create different timelines, so one never knows for sure.

If one scenario or timeline does not complete a particular stage, then another will be utilized until we arrive at our desired destination as a whole. I always hesitate to report definite dates, as there can be much disappointment if things are delayed and at times a loss of faith as well. Ugh! But this time, we were able to complete this phase at the first desired breaking point and did not need then, to carry things further onto another breaking point.

Our mis-alignments were what were creating this jamming up of energies. The new energies had nowhere to go as of yet, as the alignments were not yet complete. As of yesterday then, we will have much more room to breathe. Things will begin to flow more easily. We can exhale and relax. The tightness will be gone.

We can catch the train that the cross-quarter brought in. We can now ride the coattails of this new energy shift. We have aligned enough now, that we can move forward a bit. Some new doors have opened. The jam up is disbursing. And hopefully, many of us can get some restful sleep!

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 11:42:23 AM »
This really rings true for me!

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »
OMG! Me too CE.

Exhaustion, fatigue, short fuses, tightness, and just feeling plain worn out were common symptoms. No time for anything enjoyable, no time to relax, and even if we made the time, the tightness was there and it could be difficult to relax even when intending to relax!

This is so true and totally out of character for me.  Yesterday it seemed to all catch up with me.  After getting the kids off to school etc. I went back to bed at 11am and slept till it was time to pick up the kids at 3.15pm.  I never, ever have a sleep through the day.  I woke up so refreshed and feel better than I have in a long time, in years even.

And this is why we are being guided to form our own small communities….supportive environments to sustain us and protect us while the transition is occurring for the next four years.

I have also felt that joining this forum and having wonderful contacts with everyone on here, that perhaps it is part of a much bigger picture.

Wolf Moondance

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 10:19:10 PM »

We also slept in way past normal time on Monday.

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:41 PM »
Many of us feel like that Angelite. It's good to click with so many different people in this way.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »
As more and more is becoming aligned to the higher frequencies we are now being embraced within, much movement is occurring which is creating a barrage of varied manifestations on the planet, within and without.

At the end of March, just after the equinox, openings arrived and we were able to move forward with much opening up and many miracles abounding. We had most certainly touched a higher place, reached a new shore of a new reality, come to the end of the birth canal, and it felt much like heaven indeed. Then, almost as abruptly as it all began, things suddenly went into a chaotic state, as energies were attempting to re-align themselves with their higher purpose, or best fit for how they were now vibrating.

This is a very common pattern of the ascension process. We reach a higher state of being, or dimension, it feels awesome in the beginning, and then everything must align itself to this new residency in the higher realms. Thus, all is always in divine and perfect order, even though most of the time many of us may feel that we are in constant transition, a continual state of purging and releasing, and may wonder if we will ever arrive in the heaven on Earth we have always known would arrive one day.

But the ascension process has several steps which are repeated again and again, and once we become familiar with them, no one would probably ever need to read these energy alerts, as it would be evident what was occurring! These steps are all listed and explained in the book The Ascension Primer, but I will continue providing many of them to you in the book excerpts those of you on the e-mail list receive along with each announcement that a new energy alert has been posted on this web site.

With the advent of the cross-quarter, the mid-way point between the equinox and solstice on May 5, we once again reached a pivotal point, experienced a shift, and moved forward one more notch.

This created more room to expand, to move ahead, to open up, and to reach even further into our new land of heaven on Earth.  We had reached a place as a critical mass where we could again move ahead, and the cross-quarter served as the vehicle to assist with this next step ahead.

May 5th marked a point where more alignments were finally manifesting, and much was embraced and taken along with this wave. The presidential election process here in the US has been manifesting itself in accordance with these re-alignments. This is why Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have been neck and neck for so long.  A manifestation was not yet ready to occur, as the new alignments were not yet intact. The old was still in the process of leaving and the new was arriving. And then with the advent of the cross-quarter…..boom! The shift occurred and things began to take their places.

On May 11th, more new alignments occurred as well. The 11th is many times indicative of an opportunity to move through an opening to a higher vibrating reality. The portal of an 11 is usually an exciting event indeed, depending upon where we currently are and what has been transpiring.

If you were one who went through this latest portal, you may have experienced vertigo, spinning, or an extreme loss of balance. This is a common occurrence of ascension as well. When we connect more fully with our Merkabah, or light body, we then utilize it to catapult us into the higher realms.

Merkabah is defined as: “The divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.”

Thus, it is common to experience spinning, vertigo, and a loss of balance when we are arriving more fully in the higher realms. The first time I had this experience, I began to panic, as I experienced panic attacks when I first began the intense part of the ascension process back in 2001. Feeling as if I was walking a foot or two above the earth, almost floating, used to freak me out as well. But as we become used to these experiences, and know what they are about, it can actually become a fun ride. Late on Saturday evening and into Sunday, when I was barely able to walk a straight line, I could only say “Wheeee! Here we go again!” Now many of these experiences are great fun as I know they are only indicative of a great move forward and I am truly grateful for them.

Natural disasters are becoming an epidemic now. Floods, typhoons, earthquakes, droughts, tornadoes, and fires are arriving in epidemic proportions. The earth must now align with the higher realms, and this is creating much movement within and without. Areas which need the biggest adjustments are experiencing great movement in an attempt to align themselves with a higher vibrating energy.

During the past several weeks, some of you may have had an experience of great weeping, feeling like you could cry a river, and perhaps wondering why tears seemed to want to appear like a tidal wave or tsunami within you. For no apparent reason, it just seemed like a good cry could not be stopped.

This phenomenon generally occurs when there is great loss at hand. It generally occurs when a massive planetary purging is due to arrive. At our highest levels, we feel the imminent loss and a great sadness accompanies it. Then, sure enough, a substantial natural disaster arrives and we know the reason for our earlier experience of great weeping.

For the first few months of 2008, many of us became disillusioned and impatient for our new beginnings and the new world to arrive. During this time, we may have felt stuck with no forward movement and not much going on. I reported many times that we were “waiting” for as many to get on board as possible. Even though some did not want to wait, this was a very necessary part of the process. Yes, it can be hard to wait at times, especially when we ourselves are very ready.

At our highest soul levels, we wanted to give as much time as possible for everyone and everything to make the necessary changes and adjustments needed, and to more importantly make the choice whether to be on board or not. This was a long process but very necessary, as at our highest levels, we dearly love all our brothers and sisters on the planet and wanted them to be with us and most certainly with all those entering the higher realms.

And now the time is here. The natural disasters have arrived as a manifestation of the earth aligning with the higher frequencies, the energies have built, the pressure is releasing the old, and a by-product of this greatly moving energy is the creation of a vehicle for  those who chose to depart to do just that.

There is no judgment here. A sufficient amount of time was intentionally given so that as many as possible could be prepared and could make their choices. There will be other stops at the train station. There will be other opportunities. For those who still are not willing to awaken just yet, they will experience a bigger “thumping” or nudging, and they can then choose again. If the leap can be made, those will stay. Those who feel the leap is too far and not a possibility will now depart. These choices were made at the highest levels of each soul. And some will chose to depart for other reasons as well. They may very simply be done here.

This phenomenon of choice and differing times of moving forward into the higher realms has created many partings. But it has also created new and much better fitting alignments as well. This is why Phil and I had to part, and why someone new is soon to arrive for me. When we are willing to let go of what is no longer in alignment or what no longer fits us, and if we can know and trust that a new beginning will arrive very soon, this in turn allows us to arrive in the higher realms. And Phil will experience what he is in alignment with as well, all in a beautiful and perfect way.

Letting go, trusting, dis-connecting from what does not feel right anymore, and re-aligning with our higher selves or souls will support us in phenomenal ways in arriving in our heaven on earth.

These losses, especially relating to the natural disasters, can be overwhelming at times. We may feel shaky and afraid. We may feel traumatized ourselves if we are highly sensitive. It may seem as though we never know what will happen next. But this is the beauty of choice. And there is more to this particular story as well.

Several weeks ago we experienced a new alignment which related to letting go of over-helping others. It involved taking a very important stance of not going down into a lower vibrating reality where others were residing in order to help them. It involved not being where others were and identifying with them. It involved not pulling others up to where we were without their willingness and true desire to let go and be there. It involved allowing others to make their own choices while allowing ourselves to move ahead into what we were now in alignment with.

It also involved not having great compassion for others, as this emotion takes us to where others are as we identify with them too much in order to be there with them and understand where they are. According to the dictionary, compassion involves pity and a willingness to commiserate with another. These states of being bring our energy down. Compassion is a word which existed in the old 3D reality. It was born there. It came from an old 3D mind.

In the higher realms we utilize love instead. When we do visit the lower vibrating reality of suffering in order to assist and serve, we go with the vibration of love….not with compassion. Love serves as our protection from lower vibrating realities. It vibrates extremely high and gives its recipients the best possible outcome. Compassion does not exist in the higher realms as there is no suffering. So then, we utilize love, as that is what we come to know about and to be in the higher realms. And as we begin to evolve into the human angels we will eventually be, we will vibrate love more and more. We need not intentionally send love to another, as this is much to deliberate and contrived. We will naturally be love in itself, as the ascension process produces this state all on its own.

So then, this stage we experienced involving leaving those behind who pulled us into their reality of suffering was intended to prepare us for what is ahead. This stage of evolutionary progress we experienced a few weeks ago was intended to prepare us for these natural disasters which are now occurring so that we could assist if we chose to, without experiencing the pain of others. We would then be wired to assist and truly make a difference without being affected ourselves, but for brief periods of time as we would then need to return to the higher realms of which we came. And leaving others behind broke a cord that was binding us to the old world, thus enabling us to arrive in the higher realms.

And here in these higher realms, we are re-connecting more and more to the reality of our dreams.  As the alignments arrive for us more frequently now, we will then experience more and more of our heaven on Earth. As the frequencies of this new world vibrate higher and higher, we naturally experience on the outside more rapidly now, precisely what we are about or vibrating on the inside. The mirror effect is extremely pronounced. Each and every manifestation occurs because of who we are and what we believe and perceive.

We have been so very anxious to have the energies rev up and to reside in the higher realms, but if we had arrived here any sooner, we would have experienced extremely uncomfortable manifestations for ourselves, as our outside reality would have been indicative of what was inside of us. The uncomfortable purging and releasing we have gone through for the past several years was so very necessary to prepare us for these times. Otherwise, we would have experienced more of a hell on Earth than a heaven on Earth.

The more we choose to let go of, the more we will experience a higher realms reality. And the more we allow ourselves to be in alignment with our souls or true and authentic selves, while letting go of what no longer feels good to us, the more we will experience heaven on Earth and the easier it will be to arrive in the higher realms as well.

As we let go of old patterns, mis-perceptions and beliefs, situations and perhaps even others in our lives, we will surely find ourselves in heaven on Earth. And the mirror effect will allow us to make continual changes as we evolve into the angels on Earth that we intended to be.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal