Author Topic: Secret Port Haunts  (Read 13849 times)

Offline GypsyM

• Senior Contributor
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 01:13:36 AM »
:D Hi Spirit-One! Glad to hear from you. I'm just sorry that I can't come! Are you going lotsakids?
It's not enough to believe what you see, you should see what you believe.............

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 01:16:31 PM »
hiya, depends when it is, I'll have to organize a weekend in adelaide, which can be tricky cos I have a special needs child to organize care for when I am not here...and if its a weekend when my sis isnt working she will probably tag along too, which is good cos it solves my transport problems..lol..I dont drive in the city

but YES I'd love to go if possible....janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline princessarra

• Centurion
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »
I can see my self getting out the extended tresle table for this one.....I'm going to need numbers though tol organise food and drinks.

Anahera

Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 03:26:44 PM »
It's more of a history tour than anything.  It's enjoyable, but not really what I expected.

Offline SpiritOne

• Contributor
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »
It sounds like fun, i would just like to share some time with others and enjoy the walk.
Is there a date and time organised.

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 03:53:27 PM »
If someone organizes a time and date for the not too imminent future, then I might be able to organize a trip to town so I can be there, ill just have to see how it goes..janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline princessarra

• Centurion
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 10:52:42 PM »
Ok....... who's in charge of booking this thing and organizing it

Offline SpiritOne

• Contributor
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 02:45:35 PM »
Hmmm...it appears we all seem to of lost the plot, i am in the process of selling my house and moving to Perth so i most probably wont be around to even go on the event, unless its very soon.... i really want my house sold in the next week or two.

Spirit...

Hey Gypsy, might have to do a couple of walks when i get over there or coffee?????

Offline GypsyM

• Senior Contributor
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2007, 04:21:48 PM »
Sure thing Spirit! We could maybe get all the Perth members together? Michelle and I have discussed this Idea before. We were hoping to do the ghost tour through Fremantle soon, in a couple of months, 'cos Michelle is heading off to Bali for the April school holidays, so it would be after that sometime, if you are here and want to join us? :D
It's not enough to believe what you see, you should see what you believe.............

Offline SpiritOne

• Contributor
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 09:49:39 AM »
Hi Gypsy
Yeh that sounds good, i have wanted to visit the Freo jail before but never had the time, so it would be excellent.
Spirit

Offline GypsyM

• Senior Contributor
Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 11:25:53 AM »
Hey Spirit! If you look in the Western Australia thread, there is a link there for the Ghosty tour we were planning to do later in the year. Have a look and see what you think. GM

Offline SpiritOne

• Contributor
Re: Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
Hey Gypsy,
Sounds good, just need to sell this house....anyone want a good house...lol
Spirit

Offline snicker

• Centurion
Re: Secret Port Haunts
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 10:02:00 AM »
I'll take it ;D I need a house!