Author Topic: The Abandoned Hospital  (Read 14056 times)

Offline bixter76

• Contributor
Re: The Abandoned Hospital
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 08:29:33 PM »
How cool!  Are there lights left on the building all the time?  Has anyone seen anything?

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 01:10:42 PM »
I've been watching this place, off and on for a number of years.  I have seen a few strange things, and one time I actually captured a little ball that suddenly appeared in the hallway where the old piano is on the right.  I emailed the pic to that website.   

This is my favourite site to watch because if you have the patience, you will eventually see unusual things happening the corridors.   They also have an investigative team that goes in there, and you see them on the video as well.   

Offline Lawzie

• Centurion
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 12:46:18 AM »
http://www.researchwebcam.net/?inspect=NightShot

How do these cameras work? There has been a lady in this photo for half an hour... i thought these cameras refreshed every 15 sec? Either that or this 'spirit' is persistant!! :)

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 07:30:21 AM »
No, not all the cameras refresh in 15 seconds.  If you watch them all on the one screen, as they first appear to you, you'll see which ones are changing on that occasion and which are not.  Sometimes they are stopped for maintenance and so on.   

Check the writing below each one.   You will see which ones are static, by the time/date below it - as to when it last refreshed.   

When the team is in there investigating, it will refresh, because they are there.  When they have left, it usually becomes static on the last shot. 

That's not a spirit.  If that was actualy a spirit lady, the photo would have been around the globe 1000 times by now, as well as being on 60 minutes and Oprah.  My guess, Its either one of the investigation team dressed in say a long raincoat/trenchcoat or its a Photoshop job. 

Shame if it's a deliberate fake, because the old hospital has quite a bit of interesting activity if you have the patience, so it would be sick if someone turned it into a Photoshopped farce.   

Offline Lawzie

• Centurion
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 08:38:00 PM »
ahhhhhh ok... makes sense now! thanks :) i'll go back and try again :)

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 08:50:44 AM »
No problem Lawzie.  I like that site, and have spent many hours watching the cameras there, over the last few years. 

I had a few good shots I captured on that site a couple of years back, one that had a ball shaped object that appeared in the corridor, but my laptop packed it in, and I had to get a new hard drive, so I don't have them or I'd post them.   (I still have the old damaged hard drive, but after various computer people doing their best, the Data Recovery Lab said it would be about $5,000 to have the data extracted because it is actually damaged.  Also lost family photos and movies, which annoyed me more.   Maybe when I win lotto I'll have the data retrieved.)   

Offline Lawzie

• Centurion
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »
well that suxs! i hate it when that happens.. although when i lose things on my computer its normally because I've just clicked buttons, not really knowing what I'm doing :)
I think we should start a "fix my puter" fundraising campaign! :)

I went back to the site, i like it too! i was stuck in front of the computer for about two hours  :-)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal