Author Topic: 10 Stress Stones  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
10 Stress Stones
« on: November 21, 2007, 10:07:10 AM »
Ten "Stress Stones"
AMETHYSTKeep an Amethyst cluster at your desk or in your therapy room to transmute negative energy. Amethyst helps you think and act at your highest level. It's good for promotions (spiritual), and reduces tension headaches. Wear an Amethyst pendant continuously for migraine prevention and for alleviating arthritic pain.

CITRINE
The "Success Stone" - Citrine encourages a bright outlook and happiness. It attracts wealth and joy. Keep a piece in your wallet to enrich your holdings. It can help stabilize emotions and soothe family problems. Citrine is also good for improving stress-related digestive problems.

CLEAR QUARTZClear Quartz can be worn as a crystal pendant to deflect radiation from going to your body. Quatrz is an excellent general physical system fortifier and protector. It increases mental clarity. Hold a clear crystal at your solar plexus and breath evenly for several minutes to calm your emotions, to relax the body, to clear the mind, and to refresh your energy. Stare into the crystal to clear writer's block and to increase creativity.

FLUORITEFluorite - a stone to unblock stuck energies. For digestive systems problems use the yellow/green colour combination. For pains in the skeletal and muscular system, use the blue/white colour combination. For head area complaints, use the purple/clear combination. For asthma, wear the green coloured Fluorite. To help congested mental thoughts, use a purple cluster in your work area, or position a cluster at your crown chakra while sleeping.

GARNETGarnet - An energy revitalizer. Garnet is excellent for strengthening the base chakra. It promotes sexual energy (for your self and partner). It helps increase circulation to the legs and pelvic area. It reduces menstrual pain when held or taped over the ovaries and uterus. Garnet can increase sexual stimulation and fertility too!

HEMATITE"The Anti-Stress Stone". Hematite reflects back negative energies to the sender (so you don't end up taking them on yourself). Hematite dissolves the issues when one meets with confrontation. Tape a small piece over the leg and back areas to reduce pain and to increase electromagnetic circulation. Hematite helps balance the meridians.

MALACHITEMalachite is excellent for Type A personalities and for those prone to heart disease and stresses to internal organs. It helps to detoxify the liver and to increase blood circulation. Malachite is excellent for breaking up old energy patterns. Use it with Rose Quartz to soften the effects of a broken heart! Due to the possibly toxic copper content of this stone, keep Malachite away from pets and children, and do not wear it against the skin for long periods of time. This stone is for external use only.

ROSE QUARTZ"The Love Stone" - Rose Quartz is very protective and soothing for many issues. Place a large chunk of the stone at your Heart Centre for 15 minutes to relax after a stressful day. Rose Quartz helps to unblock anxiety and to promote healing of private emotional issues. It allows one to become more receptive and open to challenges.

SMOKEY QUARTZSmokey Quartz is an excellent stabilizer for mood swings. It helps ground feelings of depression, and both absorbs and transmutes negativity. This stone is best worn at the solar plexus, the seat of the emotions. Smokey Quartz is excellent for PMS and cranky persons; and good for persons imbalanced due to extreme stress and burn-out. It provides a protective field for recovery.

TURQUOISE"A Stone of Protection" - Turquoise is an excellent toner for all systems of the body. It helps prevent organs from absorbing toxins and breaking down. Wear this stone at the throat to strengthen your will and to communicate effectively. It helps to sweeten the voice and speak your truth. Turquoise helps reduce premature aging.

Offline JulieD

• Reiki Lightworker- Wiccan Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
    • Macedon Ranges Olde Town Tours
Re: 10 Stress Stones
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 10:14:43 AM »
Amethyst is also known as the stone of sobriety

Look for the light in everyone you meet.
You may be the only person that ever sees it.

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »
I love amethyst.  I have a lovely chunky cluster here on my window sill, where it catches the sun.   I think I'd love it even if it had no beneficial uses, its so pretty.   

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 05:50:30 PM »
I'm pleased to say I have all to the above around me LOL.   I love Amethyst, but sadly it don't seem to like me much!   I cannot keep my pendant on, when ever I wear it it disappears for a while

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »
I have all the above except malachite...will have to add it to my shopping list next time..lol

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline sabeha

• Lady Sabeha
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 02:57:06 AM »
i have all but flourite, but must also add that the amethyst is probably my favorite, also.  celestite follows a close second.
xxx

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal