Author Topic: Things seem to be hotting up!  (Read 8336 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Things seem to be hotting up!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 04:01:29 PM »
OK Lord D, had a visit again yesterday afternoon when I was at Buxton, was dozing on the bed and woke up because 'something' was rubbing my back!  I'll have to come up with someything stronger than 'piss-off'!  

Don't talk to me about 'succubis', met one of those buggers when I lived in Hampton, I think!  I actually called on 'God' to help me out, believe me, I don't do that often!

The reason I thought it may have been my spirit guide was because it feels quite 'protective' towards me.  Its other people who experience what I guess you would have to call 'its' negativity.  It never occured to me that it might be an negitive entity!  God, how dumb am I LMAO!

Little bugger is going to have to go!

Offline Lord Daemon

• Demonologist
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 05:21:16 PM »
Hey Folk,

Catseyes: Do you really want me to tell you how dumb you are? Seriously giving me an open invitation like that is just dangerous!! :D

It might be protective of you because your it's food source, your what is keeping it around and happy(ish). When you redirect your energy on others it gets mad because your neglecting it.

Anyways, kick it off and send it on! But after you get some!! ;)

Take Care,

HLD
Man will believe the impossible, but never the improbable

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 10:16:51 AM »
LOL You could write a book on how Dumb Dawn is!  I can reserve you a chapter!  
I don't think I'll keep it around 'for a bit'...it dosen't seem to be terribly good! LOL!  

Do you think a stern go away and don't come back will work or should I try something stronger?

Are you going to make it to Walhala?  Should I wait until then and we can have a chat?

Offline Lord Daemon

• Demonologist
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 11:21:57 PM »
I shall endevour to make it to Walhalla... I shall be talking with she who must be obeyed. In all realitied I should be there, just not sure if she is coming... hopefully she is!!

Take Care

HLD
Man will believe the impossible, but never the improbable

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 12:34:10 PM »
Hi,
well I don't think Dawn is dumb, at least I have never seen anything to indicate she is.
I do know someone who is directionally challenged though  :lol:
I hope you can make it to Walhalla again. It should be good. Also the fact that the more people are in the residence the cheaper it is for everyone in there is a point too.
I would love to meet she who must be obeyed.
HLD, I have a question about negative entities. You mentioned somewhere they can take the form of a person? Am I understanding you right? Does that mean they can actually be someone we might know? Or that they actuall overtake a person already in existance?
If so how does this differ from possession?
I am really interested in learning more.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy