Author Topic: Where is Daniel Morecombe?  (Read 57102 times)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Where is Daniel Morecombe?
« on: November 24, 2005, 07:59:16 PM »
Hi everyone,
Being an empath I hate this case. Everytime I see a photo I feel it. The pain, the sorrow the fear. Anyway I have avoided this so much as my son used to go to the school just near where Daniel was taken and catch the bus there too. It could so easily have been him or anyones child.
This is what I feel- I feel Daniel was beaten in the chest but died of asphyxiation possibly from strangulation. I feel he was taken by a man suffering from schizophrenia who believed he was on a mission from God to save this boy by killing him. I feel he is lying near some type of body of water and is partially covered in plastic. I feel the area is ying somewhere north of Esk possibly as far north as Glastonbury/Gympie and could be as far west as The Brisbane River.

I was speaking with my friends mother last week who is one of the most gifted psychics I know. She is spearheading a campaign for justice against crimes to children. She is quite invlolved with the Morecombe dissapearnace. She has called her group the Daniel Morecombe Foundation in his honour. Her aim is to go around to shopping centres to alert people about his and other childrens dissapearances etc. She has no internet but has the site printed out for herself. It isn't her site just one she refers to. I was telling her about this thread and the vision I had in relation to Daniel. I was describing the man to her and she suggested I get online and look at the photo oon the website. I nearly died when I saw it as it was the man I had seen in my head.

I just wanted to let you know about a couple of co-incidences?
I was printing a thread (from another forum about this topic) off for my friends mother (I mentioned her a couple of posts ago). I have not read this entirre thread. I have just posted my information then left it alone. I do this so I am not biased by others information or subconsciously being influenced by it.

Anyway, when I saw the pictures of the man on Daniels site and on here I was astounded. Then I looked at the last picture taken of Daniel. He is standing with another boy in front of an aeroplane. The plane he is standing in front of in a not-so-common russian Yak 52. It just so happens that I own one of these and it is painted in exactly the same paint scheme as this one. There are only 4 of these in the country. One is at Gympie.

Is this a mere coincidence or some veiled message that I was on the right track?

In some Westfields shopping centres on the eastern seaboard you will see Daniel Morecombe booths once a month. These are designed to collect information from the public and pass it on to the aurthorities.

At this point there is nothing else. I am still going to the Sunshine Coast in May (actually I went last May 05) and plan to visit the sight of his kidnapping. I have an area I think might have clues to or have the actual body but it is quite a vast area. I have had no response from anyone here re my offer for people to come along to the place under the bridge where Daniel was last seen alive.

Christine

Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
May 05
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 08:09:04 PM »
I went to Qld in May 05 and as I was driving out to Daniels memorial I drove past this section of road that had a very strong pull for me.
We drove around and got out and I feel this area is one that could hold some clues if not a body. I drove past it a few different times when we were there and each time the same dread feeling in my heart and chest.
It appears to me to have similarities to the place I see in my head. The long long grass type grass with water near it and a bridge (in this case I believe a weighbridge, but I would certainly get those two things confused in everyday reading anyway), the fact that there is a not often used road higher than this area of bushland where he lies.

From there we continued to see the memorial to see what I could get if anything.
I was quite distressed when I got there. I see a boy who tried to hitch hike. He trusted he would get to the shops safely and be able to catch the bus back OK. As the bus had not collected him.
This is where it turned wrong. I see him being driven and I see a white horse in his sight. I am not sure if he sees this horse on the way to where he is taken or whether he can see it from where he is now. The scary thing was as we were driving away from the he memorial towards the area I have pictured above, I saw a white horse. This made sense as the area I had examined near the weighbridge would not have a horse on it as it is nearly inpenetratable. Although there is a stck feed place backing onto it, but no horse.
The horse part did not make sense to me till I saw this

Some pics of the memorial

I spoke with my friends mum( mentioned in previous posts about all of this). She said that his family claims he would never hitch hike. But how can we really be sure we know a person well enough to rule out whether they would or would not do something like that?
She has also said the police cannot be seen to be entertaining psychics and would be unlikely to launch a search based on a hunch. She said there may be another way to suggest to them they look here and would think about an acceptable way to do that and bring it up with them.
I guess we'll see what happens.

Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline FAIRUZ

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 11:33:52 PM »
Daniel is buried in a shallow grave in bushland not to far from where he lived. The first time i ever saw his picture i saw that image in my head, i know nothing of queensland and have never been there but looking at the pictures you have posted i only belive more that i am right.

FAIRUZ

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 01:02:19 PM »
Hi Fairuz,
yes I think that too. These pictures are taken close to where he lived and to where he was taken. I feel such a strong pull to this area. I was driving past at random on my way tot the memorial and asked Darren to stop driving. I took these pictures. I was nearly in tears.
I have asked my friends mum (who runs the Daniel Morecombe booths) to ask Police if they have searched in this area. It is extremely dense.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline FAIRUZ

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 01:33:05 PM »
I also agree with you about the way he may have been murdered, i believe it was a crime of opportunity and wasnt planned, i also dont think it was sexually based either, i dont believe that the murderer intended to sexually assualt him in any way, i think it was a kidnapping that perhaps went wrong.

FAIRUZ

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 01:52:59 PM »
Other day went drive near sunshine i feel strong feeling but can feel the chest was pressing me hard. i felt that must be daniel.

i know how it feel to parents that would worried about their kids. if i were mother of the kids i would be worried too cause it love to see the kids growing up and have good life.

i hate to think that pervert would such awful to kids, it made me very angry because i dont like sicko would do harm on kids it just not fair, i felt he might have been sexually abuse but daniel would try to escape but things have gone wrong it possible murder matter, police are hopeless it was a long investigation to sort it out how and what causing started to happen. what is going on with police.

how about if we stick together a group to feel his pressented i mean from where he was waiting for the bus but bus didnt turn up to him, and the sicko got him and we can worked out (do little some investigation rather the police) becase we have strong sense from daniel maybe that leaned to us to find his soul where he is died or what happen to him.

so what do you think.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 08:08:56 PM »
I have a feeling about where the body is. My friends mum is trying to determine whether the police have searched in that area or not.
When I get some time next week I will write down what I got when I visited the site. I am not sure I got it from Daniel as such. the way I get my messages and visions is to see them from the persective of the rocks or the bridge or a building for example. Like they saw what happened and I get the information from that perspective.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline Melbournian Lewie

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 12:21:56 PM »
Hi Christine,

I know i came in too late  but just thought I'd post my thoughts.

I feel you are/were on the right track and the coincidences you mentioned are no coincidences I feel just to help you keep on the right track I believe.

I really do hope this poor lad will be finally rest in peace soon.

Lewie
et go of the past and live for the present!

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 08:56:29 PM »
Thanks Lewie,
I felt that too. Visiting the site confirmed it for me. I hope he is found soon and everyone involved can find peace.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
Daniel Morecombe
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »
tonight at 6.30 on prime..channel 7....

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
Re: Daniel Morecombe
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:15 PM »
It is not on up here; it was to start at 7:30pm on Ch 7.

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline rainman

• Senior Contributor
Re: Daniel Morecombe
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »
I watched it. I hope they catch the SOB that is responsible.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Where is Daniel Morecombe?
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:12 PM »
I saw the tv show tonight on channel 7 about Daniel Morcombe.

How truly sad. The reward runs out tonight and the case is no-where near solved.

The picture they showed of Jackway was eerie. He looked very much like the man I saw in the vision I had. They said Jackway stole a car a few days before Daniel went missing, that he was on the sunshine coast at the same time Daniel went missing.

They then showed a map of the area that Jackway umped the stolen car. It appears to be the area that I believe Daniels body is now lying.

The whole things remains a huge blot on the history of our country.

http://www.paranormal.com.au/public/index.php?topic=2835.msg37313;topicseen#msg37313
Douglas Adams

Offline rainman

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »
Did you notice when the parents came on  live at the end, that they mentioned a couple of times that they only want tangible evidence and no psychics?

Offline Em

• Newcomer
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »
I watched it too, my heart bleeds for his parents and i can remember not long after he went missing on another forum there was thoughts of him being strangled (the photo that was used at the time in the news, he had a very red neck) and a few ppl thought him to be near a creek, or in the creek near a bridge, long grass and a powerstation(?) near by. I dont care if they do not catch the person who done this, i rekon karma will get them later. I just wish they could find his body so his parents can have some sort of closure.
Life is a mystery to be lived, Not a problem to be solved...

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal