Author Topic: Picton Ghost Tours  (Read 33393 times)

Offline eeyore

• Newcomer
Re: Picton Ghost Tours
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 05:23:02 PM »
Liz can put you on an email list and she will email you monthly with whats happening and what tours she is doing...well worth it, I do.

I've been on many of her tours including the investigation she did at the old Campbelltown Theatre. That was an interesting night especially if you are into EVP's.

The tunnel has been closed now for a few months due to the Council declaring it unsafe due to cracks in the walls, but she still stands at the entrance of the tunnel to see Emily and the orbs dancing along the roof. Only thing is though, I'm not sure if the short bald headed spirit will make an appearance, he usually blocks you from getting too close to Emily.

On one tour, my friend had gotten back to her car and noticed tiny handprints on the car. When we got home she took a photo of them, then washed the car the next day, only to find the dusty prints returned. :o

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 05:23:57 PM »
Very interesting!
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline todo

• Newcomer
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »
I have been in the tunnel and we never saw much. We spooked each other though. The lights coming from the freeway make it look like there are lights inside the tunnel but there really isnt.

Offline GabberQueeN

• Inductee
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »
hi everyone!

i haven't posed in a while, but is anyone going to the picton ghost tour on friday?

Offline Whisper

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »
Hi Gabberqueen!  It has been ages!

Offline GabberQueeN

• Inductee
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »
heya Whisper! it has been awhile!

Offline mysterydistrict

• Newcomer
    • The Mystery District
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 02:13:22 AM »
I have never been on any tours - as for the last two years (that I have been interested in this stuff) I have been suffering from a knee injury which affects the walking I can do but am hopeful of having it fixed shortly and hopefully can take this tour it is one that has always interested me.
The Mystery District - themysterydistrict.com - Conspiracy Theories, Aliens, Ghosts and more.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal