Author Topic: Picton Ghost Tours  (Read 33395 times)

Offline JulieD

• Reiki Lightworker- Wiccan Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
    • Macedon Ranges Olde Town Tours
Re: Picton Ghost Tours
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »
Thats on my list of places to go.

Look for the light in everyone you meet.
You may be the only person that ever sees it.

Offline GabberQueeN

• Inductee
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 01:09:29 PM »
yeah i can't wait

dazza

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
Hiya everyone!
Liz is having a MOWBRAY PARK TOUR in July...we also have the option of staying the nite there as well.O yes...i'm definately going!

Offline GabberQueeN

• Inductee
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
0o0oo0 is this on her website???

dazza

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »
The tour of Mowbray Park is on her website &she's told me that bookings are coming in & she will you give the details also on booking the accomodation of Mowbray Park.
Yea i'm going & excited about it!

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »
dazza you will have to give us a full report when you get back..sounds interesting..janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

dazza

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »
Yes I shall do a full report of this nite (hey any going to this overniter please do contribute as well) & yes I do want do the whole nite (in the shade of MOST HAUNTED as insirpration.I have been to this place last year & got some strange pics.
Mowbray Park Holiday Farm does have atmosphere of a paranormal kind.I did experience cold spots & also witnessed something weird with the toliet block in the picnic area.You see these amenities have those light switches where it's push-button & has a five minute hold on that light.Well these lights come on without being pushed....when I walked past the block's enterance,the light flicked on & off & then it came on & stayed on for 17 minutes.Electricians have checked this light out many times & there's no way this light would come on it's own,the button has to pushed.And why the 17 minutes????When the light comes on,it stays on for 5 minutes & then it's turns off.Electric fault or paranormal we shall see (i hope!) :)

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 01:08:59 PM »
Hey Christine sorry for posting my post in the wrong section. I just want to know is it possible to go and explore Picton Tunnel on our own without any Liz or guides or tours and fairy tales. Just good old see for yourself type of thing. Or is it guarded up there? Anyone with any infor on that please let me know.
I'm the best from the east i'm a wobbling midget beast AAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!! Unphantomanably Believable !!!!!!

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 01:11:49 PM »
Yes it is a public tunnel.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
ok kool, we'll definitely jig it out then lool you want any feedback if there is anything interesting to report? Maybe i'll hook up with that Emily chick lol i'll see if i can get her number ;) lol I guess i'll have to ask that Liz chick for a permission first :

WARNING: This is a note to anyone who plans on visiting the Picton Tunnel without proper authority PICTON TUNNEL IS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY - The police have been out regularly patrolling the area now due to some destruction and damage to the area from unwelcome visitors - if you would like to visit the tunnel YOU NEED TO OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM LIZ VINCENT FIRST - locals now call the police when they see anyone unauthorized turn off at the tunnel road. IF YOU VENTURE UP THERE WITHOUT PERMISSION YOU ARE TRESPASSING AND IF THE POLICE ARE CALLED YOU WILL BE FINED.
I'm the best from the east i'm a wobbling midget beast AAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!! Unphantomanably Believable !!!!!!

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 01:39:58 PM »
 I

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 01:42:16 PM »
OOps pressed the wrong button sorry lol. I hope that Rockwood Cemetry doesnt have any signs like that where you have to ask Liz for permission to visit. Most likely Liz will charge just to even ask about getting a pass to the tunnel so anyone wants any feedback from the cemetry?

Offline phil52

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2007, 07:54:21 PM »
i have done 2 of Liz Vincents tours enjoyed them big time
Why do psychics have doorbells ?

Offline GabberQueeN

• Inductee
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 08:56:38 PM »
i need to book another tour soon i think!!

Offline Spike

• Initiate
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 12:33:15 AM »
i'm actually heading on one of the picton tours this Saturday night i'm quite looking forward to it.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal