Author Topic: why go on Tours?  (Read 8511 times)

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
Re: why go on Tours?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 05:55:08 PM »
is it in Sydney the Cheltenham Cemetry? I'll look it up on the map when i get home. thanx for that SC :)
I'm the best from the east i'm a wobbling midget beast AAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!! Unphantomanably Believable !!!!!!

Offline starbright

• Inductee
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »
Vic, find someone that you trust,  with whom you share mutual respect, then head out and walk around the cemetery or old buildings etc... take photos etc...you never know what you will find.

Offline scaredycat

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »
Victor all old cemetaries are eerie, isn't the one of oldest cemetaries of Australia in NSW somewhere?

Truly though I personally like cemetaries for the gravestones and the amount of effort that it took to make those graves look beautiful.  The architecture that has gone into some of them is just grand.

I personally would not go to a cemetary to look for ghouls, sometimes the spiritworld are literally right under your nose and all around you, you would be better to invest in quality voice recorder and carry it around with you. You do not need to go to cliche places in order to find something haunted or with an attached soul.

If your time is now to correspond with the paranormal, then they will generally seek you out if you are meant to be contacted.
Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. ~ Herman de Zwaan

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »
even in daylight it is possible to come out of a cemetary with a souvenir - but not the postcard type.  I'd have doubted this, but I did acquire a 'friend' once.  not negative as such, just disturbed.  I saw her at the cemetary - fleetingly - and took photos although she didnt appear in the photos (worse luck).  I ended up sending her onto a better place.

i'd think this was unusual though.  but having said that, i still recommend most to go with others.....  (apart from numerous people here who are more than capable of dealing with tag-a-longs).
:)

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 12:22:38 AM »
I don't like the whole Cheltenham area cemetary included Scaredy.  Its in Victoria Vic!

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 12:42:49 AM »
Thank you all guys for your advice and concerns i really appreciate it. I just got back home, i was out driving with a friend we went to a place called the gap it here in Sydney in the Watsons Bay area not sure if any of you are familiar with it but apparently its suppose to be haunted because it has a big bushy that leads a small walkway trail up towards the rocks and a massive cliff which is called the suicide point due to people comitting suiciude there jumping off the cliff every now and then we didn't find anything but was an interesting walk and a bit creepy but  other than that it looks quite and has an army barricks right next to it. The only thing that was scary are the bats haging of the trees which you dont see in the pitch black night looool and they fly right when you are about to walk into them loool now thats freaky loool oh well it was fun next time we'll take a camera and a recorder and see if we can come up with anything. Great view of the top of the cliff though lol.
I'm the best from the east i'm a wobbling midget beast AAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!! Unphantomanably Believable !!!!!!

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 12:48:36 AM »
oh yeah there is also use to be an abandoned hospital up there which either was demolished or or burnt down not sure what the story is but it use to be haunted as well but now there is just a lighthouse  and an empty home where a lighthouse keeper use to live which looks creeapy at night because its all locked up and real dark inside when you try to look through the windows lol.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy