Author Topic: Cranbourne Cemetry  (Read 17674 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Re: Cranbourne Cemetry
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 05:47:14 PM »
Berwick in Melbourne?  Up near Wankie RD? 

Offline tk62

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 06:13:41 PM »
Please if you do want to investigate a cemetery, please be very respectful of the graves and the surroundings, it is my belief that if you do investigate a cemetery with the intention of contacting spirit, more than likely you will contact spirit that you yourself have brought with you, there is not in my opinion a lot of ghost/spirit hanging around in cemeteries, granted you will make contact with some of the spirit people that have their graves there, but this is only because you have call them or are thinking of them because you have read their names. You could as easily write their names down and go and sit in a nice warm house and ask for contact and you will get it. And on this note be very careful in just inviting any old spirit for this is where you will get a lot of tricksters and spirit with negative and low energies.
"If our personality survives death, then it is strictly logical or scientific to assume that it retains memory, intellect, other faculties, and knowledge that we acquire on this earth." — Thomas Edison

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 06:23:05 PM »
If anyone goes to the cemetary it is not a team event. I would caution participants to be aware of the forum rules and guidelines.

Point 10.

10. Members and guests shall not privately organise or approach other users with the intent of accessing venues or places for the intent of curiousity or investigation. All investigations and canvassing of areas will be conducted through official forum communications. No forum users will attempt to solicit forum members of paranormal.com.au to form similar groups whether online or in person.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 07:53:03 PM »
TK62, I agree with you. LOL~!  Make good pics though!

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »
My apologies Christine I did not know that, it was never my intent to "solicit" people more an informal gathering. I hope I have not stepped over the line.

If anyone goes to the cemetary it is not a team event. I would caution participants to be aware of the forum rules and guidelines.

Point 10.

10. Members and guests shall not privately organise or approach other users with the intent of accessing venues or places for the intent of curiousity or investigation. All investigations and canvassing of areas will be conducted through official forum communications. No forum users will attempt to solicit forum members of paranormal.com.au to form similar groups whether online or in person.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2007, 06:38:19 PM »
Might pay to have a look at the rules. There is a reminder in the Members area at the moment.

Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Vanz

• Initiate
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 01:00:33 AM »
Berwick in Melbourne?  Up near Wankie RD? 

yup. thats the place.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
Family members buried there LOL!  Its a lovely cemetary!

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »
Just a quick side note, spent the night there with a few people a few weeks ago, totally approved by the city of Casey. Look out for a mini review in the cranbourne leader in a few weeks.

Offline scaredycat

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »
Good to see that you sought approval first.  Unfortunately I do not receive this newspaper
Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. ~ Herman de Zwaan

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal