Author Topic: Cranbourne Cemetry  (Read 17677 times)

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
Cranbourne Cemetry
« on: June 09, 2007, 03:58:10 PM »
Huge amount of activity right now. Why, I have no idea but living close by I can assure you all if you head over you will get amazing readings ! Anyone wanting to share info please PM me.

Offline chainz

• Senior Contributor
Re: Cranbourne Cemetry
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 03:59:32 PM »
What kind of activity ?

Offline scaredycat

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »
I have been to that Cemetary - we went there late one night and we heard grating noises coming from the top part of the cemetary where all the older graves are!

Pretty good! :)
Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. ~ Herman de Zwaan

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »
Good question ! Activity wise my EMF is all over the place but more importantly I feel huge elec pulses in my heart which from experience tells me there is (sorry we don't allow swearing on the forum)e going on ! A week ago I got nothing and I live virtually across the road but I have a gut feeling "Something" is happening.
Will spent the next few nights taking readings and the usual photos/ digi cam pics.  

I have a feeling "somebody" is telling me to pull my finger out and get ready.

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »
You mean up top on the hill ? Thats the oldest part of the cemetry. Farm accidents were quite common in those days and those working on the land didn't last a long time, god rest those souls ! Those who worked in the outer south east worked hard for a living and one must give respect to them. I for one am more then happy to receive any details our for fathers wish to pass on.

I have been to that Cemetary - we went there late one night and we heard grating noises coming from the top part of the cemetary where all the older graves are!

Pretty good! :)

Offline scaredycat

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 04:22:42 PM »
Yeah the part off the road that goes between the Shell Servo and the cemetary.

I felt really drawn to that area, my brother also felt the pull to there.  The energy that was almost sucking us to the top was quite overwhelming, we were still dabbling in the paranormal back then, now I would go with the feeling and explore! :)

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 05:13:07 PM »
If anyone is willing to "cover my back" while spending the night out there please PM me. I just have this overwhelming feeling something or someone is going to show themselves. 

Offline scaredycat

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 05:21:52 PM »
yeah we will show ourselves - I will ask my brother if he is interesting in joining!

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 05:32:29 PM »
No worries Jac, speak with your brother and let me know, I feel I have been told I have 3 weeks to explore. PM me anyone and I'll supply/sort equip, safe area zone.
I feel this really needs to be opened up. So many stories and tales to be told. 

Offline chainz

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »
Your in a cemetery.. You cant really set up a safe area or anything.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 05:41:08 PM »
You need permission to do a cemetery. It is technically illegal to access a cemetery after sunset and before sunrise.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 05:45:36 PM »
I virtully live around the corner so If I wasn't 100% confident of looking after anyone I would never consider this, I have ethics ! Just looking for others to back me up. If so then great I have my own set of risk management P&P that I would expect others to adheare to, I do OH&S Risk M for a living so I do have an idea what I am on about.

Your in a cemetery.. You cant really set up a safe area or anything.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 05:47:59 PM »
You do not know what we mean when we say Safe Area. It is not for physical safety as in OH&S. That is quite limited thinking.

So have you got permission from the operators of the cemetary to be in there?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 05:48:23 PM »
You are quite correct Christine. Thankfully I have contracts in the local council.

You need permission to do a cemetery. It is technically illegal to access a cemetery after sunset and before sunrise.

Offline proudenergy

• Inductee
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 05:57:26 PM »
Yes Christine I do understnd what you mean by "safe area" Being in the area of OH&S you would be wise to understand that any outside group really needs to fully understnd risk and assesment purely for ins issues.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal