Author Topic: Awesome new age shop in Ballarat...  (Read 30254 times)

Offline wicked1

• Initiate
Re: Awesome new age shop in Ballarat...
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 08:16:56 PM »
oh okay

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »
This shop has changed hands. The new owner Marion, is a Reiki Master.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
Maybe Baggy's message was for this Marion?

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
I have no idea
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Salt Breeze

• Sea Mystic
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2008, 03:50:56 PM »
Baggy was asking if Marion Fenton meant anything to anyone.   Could be right CE.   Maybe the 'Fenton' wasn't a name but just another word or two that sounded like it.   

Offline Baggy

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »
 Marion description - long straight dark hair, parted in the middle. Wearing glasses with black rectangular frames.
At the end of the game the Kings & the Pawns go into the same box. - Italian proverb

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »
The glasses sound right but not the face. No idea of her surname.
Douglas Adams

Offline JulieD

• Reiki Lightworker- Wiccan Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
    • Macedon Ranges Olde Town Tours
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 10:30:09 AM »
Whats Jenny doing now?

Is the new lady going to sell your glass?

Look for the light in everyone you meet.
You may be the only person that ever sees it.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 11:21:14 AM »
Jenny is selling artwork. Yes the new lady is stocking my glass.
Douglas Adams

Offline feuer_engel

• Centurion
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »
I wondered what had happened to the other lady, the new lady is nice but I have to be honest, I liked the other lady more, she was just so friendly and easier to talk to! Hmm or maybe that was just me  :-[

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »
Jenny was easy to talk to I agree. I have been trying to contact Jenny since she left to get a final payment for some of my jewellery she sold for me. She doesn't return my calls. So she might seem nice but who knows....I never would have thought she would allow the amount to be outstanding as she has done. Marion seems to be a quite different person.
Douglas Adams

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2008, 11:44:58 PM »
Marion has alot of new stock in the store right now. Some very very nice pieces of giftware as well.

If you are in the area, drop in and have a look. Christmas is nearly upon us. She also has a nice range of my dichroic jewellery.

Douglas Adams

Offline Lapismoon

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Contributor
  • Archangel Michael is my wingman...
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »
 ;) Hi it is me, Lapismoon aka Marian...I bought "The Enchantarium" in July 08 and I  am really enjoying it! You all know I sell Christine's lovely jewellery, I am always proud to say it is made by a local. I am interested in lots of different subjects paranormal/esoteric/mystery/goddess/ufo/ghosts etc   I am a Reiki practioner and Reiki Master also, I have studied Komyo, Tibetan and Usui Reiki. I will be having classes and workshops. Every day more people are finding my shop either by word of mouth or being guided by spirit.  There is a great number of Lightworkers moving to Ballarat area...they are being guided here, there are lots of other folk who seem to be at the start of they journey too so I am really pleased to be in the right place at the right time! Please come in and introduce yourselves, it has taken me a while to get on to forum but hope to be more active from now on. Jenny the previous owner has a new job now and is really happy to be spending time with her two boys, she is really enjoying her new life so it is a win win for both of us.  I have a very different energy to Jenny so I understand not every one has been happy with the changes but as I said before I really feel I am in the right place and I am the right person for now :D  - I welcome any suggestions other members may have on how I can improve as I would like everyone to feel welome in my shop!  Also please drop business cards, flyers off as I am all for networking.  I know in the months ahead we will all be working hard together with some major issues in light of bushfires and plenty of customers already ask me about what is happening around town.  TTFN Lapismoon       
esprit de I'escalier    [es-pree de less-ka/-iay}
A witty remark that occurs to you too late, literally on the way down the stairs.

Offline Lapismoon

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Contributor
  • Archangel Michael is my wingman...
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »
PS I forgot to mention that I am having an Aura camera in the store on Friday February 13th if any one is interested in checking it out....

Also Sharon also comes to my store roughly once a month to do Spririt Guide drawings, her art is fantastic ad I cannot recommend her enough  ;D
esprit de I'escalier    [es-pree de less-ka/-iay}
A witty remark that occurs to you too late, literally on the way down the stairs.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 10:21:22 PM »
Oh good thaks for bringing that up LM. I forgot all about it.

We have a whole thread on Sharons lovely work. She is amazing.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal