Author Topic: Hayman Island, QLD  (Read 3700 times)

Anonymous

Hayman Island, QLD
« on: October 04, 2005, 12:20:58 AM »
I have been Hayman Island 3 times it was nice to stay there but however it is bit expensive but worth it.

Hayman Island own Hyatt Hotel it was heaven because the hotel is infront of huge pool lookout though the beach which is very romantic. I have been swimming and sunbake (was doing tan on my body) didnt do much anything just relax away from the hassle and stress.

If you want to know where Hayman Island is ok here I tell you, Hayman Island is about 7Km (ocean) outside of airlie beach (near bowen between mackay)

How to get there, you can get public ferry or private boat or a small plane or a helicopter to get you there.

If you want visit there only one day (not sleeping there) it only cost you $30-70 because of the cost to keep the island clean and usage etc.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Hayman
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 10:06:04 AM »
Hi,
I haven't been to Hayman but the girl who works here used to work there for a while at the resort. My ex used to fly in and out of there alot though. It is apparently quite beautiful.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Anonymous

Hayman Island, QLD
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 04:47:06 PM »
Yes it is very beautiful. the reason i love going there again lol.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal