Author Topic: Puzzle  (Read 9145 times)

Anonymous

Puzzle
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:12:25 PM »
I had 2 Past lives (back in 1770's and 1920's)

In 1770s I were male (i am female) I do have memory sometimes but i have met woman name Maria she roughly 30's, Blond hair green/blue eyes she is about 150-160cm tall she is very wealthy. I were in France and my profession is Intelligent service,  as i am very serious person to take the job done.  I lived with wealthy people home, i remember wearing these clothes and the wig.
I dont know what happen to me at the end of live. i will try to catch up on that one day if things have turn up.

1920's I were male again, I was travel around the world and enjoyed the good times and the woman. my profession is unknow.  sometimes my ear is playing the memory of 1920's music but it does.  At the end of lifes i were in car accident as the police were chasing the gangers but got caught on my car indeed i was killed.

It my understand of these memory of past live but i do accept it who i am, but no matter what happens in the past  it is very interesting what you have learn from there to now. i am not much in past person but always been in the middle which i mean i am not looking at future at all but always been on the middle for example what is now.

Offline High Priestess

• Centurion
  • Somewhere is a place I belong
Past lives
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 11:34:45 PM »
HI Taggie,
It would be really interesting to research who you were in the past life in the 20's. Have you thought of having hypnosis to see if you remeber your name? Then you could look up the details of the person. What an interesting thing. It would be interesting to know who we were going to be in the future as well. I wonder if it is possible to find that out?
High Priestess
Life is simple..........
It's people that make it hard.

C Ferris

Anonymous

Re: Past lives
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 01:33:40 AM »
Quote from: "High Priestess"

It would be really interesting to research who you were in the past life in the 20's. Have you thought of having hypnosis to see if you remeber your name? Then you could look up the details of the person. What an interesting thing. It would be interesting to know who we were going to be in the future as well. I wonder if it is possible to find that out?
High Priestess

yes it is very interesting, but dont remember the name at all (male name) yes it would be good to find out what happen to me in 1920's and what do i do for living,

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Reading
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 12:12:29 PM »
Hi Taggie,
Have you ever had a past life reading or anything like that done?
It's interesting how we remember bits of some lives and not others.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Anonymous

Re: Reading
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 11:10:16 PM »
Quote from: "Christine"
Hi Taggie,
Have you ever had a past life reading or anything like that done?
It's interesting how we remember bits of some lives and not others.
Christine

No i havnt thought about past life reading, but only when if i was in deep sleep that would come up (sometimes but not always). i had no idea who i am going to see someone about this past life experience i had.

the true problem is some people scare of me because they think i am odd person why because of my attutidue it where i belong from past life but always been very seriously person it doesnt mean i am very mean to other people. do you know what i mean.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Yes
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 11:13:09 AM »
Hi Taggie,
Yes I do know what you mean. I think some things happen in our lives which change the way we live them and the way we think. Profound sadness and needless acts of violence towards us are a couple of them.
So it is no wonder you have a more serious view on life. It is precious and deeply meaningful to you.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Puzzle
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 02:25:10 PM »
I had my past lives done by a psychic from Seaford, here in Melbourne about 7 years ago, I guess.  I found it a very interesting experience.  I apparently had a life in Tasmania as a male convict.  Before that I was in a small English village where I was regarded as a witch, and I made a living by selling Love charms, doing healing, etc.  Before that I was in the 16/17 hundreds, again female, and the youngest daughter of a Spanish Nobleman.  My name was Mary (not Maria), and when I was 17 I married the Portugeese Ambasador to Spain.  I was killed in my mid-40's when my carrage went over a cliff, comming home from a mountain challet.  
i don't know if any of it is true, but it feels like it is!

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
What a history!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 02:43:42 PM »
Wow Catseyes,
what a history! I find it so fascinating and love the whole past life aspect of our being. Were you able to find out any of the names you had in past lives? It would be great to track the name down and see what happened to the person.
I too have a past life that lead me to Spain. I was married off to a lesser Royal Prince and had a number of children with him then he went off to fight and was killed in action. His mother, seeing no further need for me and the cost of sending me back to England being too expensive, poisoned me and I died.
I have many past life experiences obtained through hypnosis (which I was so intruigued by, I am now studying).
It certainly explains why I have particular feelings about places and things that cannot be explained away.
Christine
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
Puzzle
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 04:30:51 PM »
Hi Christine,  It is a very interesting process, did I mention that the psychic did put me under a light hypnosis?  I thought I would test her and had decided to make up this lie about being a witch and burning at the stake LOL!  When I opened my mouth to tell this lie, I couldn't, something completely diferent came out.  The only name I got was Mary.
But my last life where I was a convict, i apparently died of either pnomonia or broncitis, in a stable.  Interestingly,  I have asthma in this life, and I don't like horsesLOL!

When the psychic came into my house she said to me that my house is full of spirits that I attract them and its like Grand Central Station for Spooks!
She asked me to come once a week to her house and she would train me, I did get to go a couple of times, but we were going through a bad time with one of our daughters and I just couldn't do it.  And would you believe, and this is weird, I can no longer remember her name or were she lived other thatn Seaford.  Its like its been wiped from my mind!

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Hypnosis
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 07:43:50 PM »
That is amazing.
And then to forget who she was. Maybe you could try driving to her place and knocking on the door?
I was having some past life regression under hypnosis and the Hypnotherapist was asking my guides for permission to access some particular past life information. I tried to open my mouth to say yes, thinking we would then be able to access the information we wanted so badly but were denied. However I was unable to utter the word yes. Instead another voice came out and said I was not to know at this time.
It was so frustrating that I had no conscious control over what was said.
So when I have finished my qualification it will be even more frustrating for me I think because I will be able to regress everyone and have no-one to regress me unless I go back to the man who I saw in Melbourne that hypnotised me before.
LOL
Christine
Douglas Adams

Anonymous

Puzzle
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 12:21:07 AM »
it is very interesting what you learnt from the past, yes it is true to find very hard who you were in the past it the same thing to me.

as you know sometimes people who dressing up for party that has 1770's fashion i just always wanted to grab it and wear it (no reason why) and the wig lol god i would wear in public that would be huge embarrassing me because i dont do public ways but always been private lives.

sometimes i do smell familiar of perfume from past live it get me real frustrate what was the name of it because i had strange woman in 1770 named "Maria" she has all kind of different made perfume.

sometimes i felt like going to france to learn about the place, as where i were and also need some little research how it happen and what life is about. like you were in spain something you would wanted go visit it same thing.

catseyes you have fear of horse, i fear of spider and also rats (that do alot in france from 1700's because alot of dirty and germs etc.)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
Puzzle
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 09:40:01 AM »
Hi Taggie, I'm not scared of horse, I dislike them.  I hate the smell of them and I don't like riding them, which is a bit inconveniant as my mum breeds them LOL!

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
Re: Puzzle
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 05:09:08 PM »
I have always been interested in past lives. My passion to save animals is more than just a nice thought. I am not afraid to die for animal. I feel this is why I am here in this life. I dont just mean feeding strays, although this is where I started as a little girl, but feel I must go overseas. Sounds silly probably but I know I mustn’t die first.
Also I have had many dreams of wartime where I was hiding from the enemy. I remember,  which is weird, meeting my very young parents.  I had to be so careful not to give myself away as I hadn’t been born to them at that time.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal