Author Topic: Lurkers  (Read 36485 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Centurion
Lurkers
« on: December 20, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »
Dear Lurkers,
we are taking the extraordinary step of closing lurking accounts. Those lurkers who have not posted or are not active at all on the forum will find their accounts closed. This action will stop a couple of issues we have encountered with alternate groups coming onto our forum and misreprsenting us to sites we are investigating. We do know who you are.
Thanks
Admin Team
- Forum Administrator --

Offline TooL

• Senior Contributor
  • [I rule soo bad]
    • http://www.dissectional.com
Lurkers
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »
All it takes is a few bad apples.

You know what they say, some resort to making others look bad in order to make themselves look good.

I'm sure they'll understand it when I say "What goes around comes around"

[I rule soo bad]
I rule so bad I'm going to vomit baby sea turtles

Offline paulii

• Centurion
Lurkers
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 03:24:32 PM »
luckly im back :D
m going to engrave your name into my bullet so everyone knows you'll be the last thing to go through my head...

Offline Sas

• Green Witch
  • Senior Contributor
  • Each to their Own, so long as it harm None
Re: Lurkers
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 04:03:20 PM »
Quote from: "admin"
Dear Lurkers,
we are taking the extraordinary step of closing lurking accounts. Those lurkers who have not posted or are not active at all on the forum will find their accounts closed. This action will stop a couple of issues we have encountered with alternate groups coming onto our forum and misreprsenting us to sites we are investigating. We do know who you are.
Thanks
Admin Team

For real ?? What a bunch of Assholes !!! Kick their arses Admin !!! ;) (just to get the comes around going a little ?)
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
~ Les Brown.

~Michelle~

Lurkers
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 04:04:28 PM »
Great idea admin.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Lurkers
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 04:23:46 PM »
ALL I  CAN SAY IS "THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!"

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
Lurkers
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 04:59:32 PM »
Good move!!!!

Offline TooL

• Senior Contributor
  • [I rule soo bad]
Lurkers
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 08:22:42 PM »
I like Christmas pudding

[I rule soo bad]

Offline BLiSsFuL~*

• Senior Contributor
Lurkers
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:47 PM »
i hate pudding blahh, i hate LURKERS too
I ALwAyS ReALiSe I SeEn It CoMmInG AfTer
It HaPpENs~~**

Offline TooL

• Senior Contributor
  • [I rule soo bad]
Lurkers
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 08:20:27 AM »
If lurkers tasted like pudding then I'd like them too

[I rule soo bad]

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Lurkers
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 02:42:52 PM »
I love pudding. I made puddings this year! Yum.I don't like lurkers.

Sadly lurkers can read every part of the forum including investigatins pending or events. This gives them the opportunity to contact the venues and either get in before us or say things which are not true about us. Sdaly the venue knows no different if they are a new venue.

Some groups I guess must feel threatened by us and resort to these games. We do however know who they are. We are waiting for them to read this first before we act.

Legitimate forum participants will not be affected at all.

Thanks
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline D

• Inductee
Lurkers
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 06:47:30 PM »
Those "others" must be very selfish and spiteful to do such things. What makes people behave like that towards other groups/people?????  It's very childish i think. I wish everyone could just learn to respect each other for who they are instead of constant competition. It really annoys me that people find such pleasure in destroying other peoples reputations/plans/happiness.
I was burnt by my own "sister" with her spitefulness. She caused such grief for me and my man that I no longer consider her a member of my family, nor exists for that matter.
If people just let people be the world would be so much better.
I find everyone on here (well, the topics that I've read anyway) to be opinionated, yet accepting of each other. Keep up the good work everyone, I enjoy being a member of this forum.

To the lurkers - lurk off elsewhere !!!! What benefit do you accomplish doing what you do????
Such Is Life

Offline Bigbird

• Centurion
Lurkers
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 09:25:39 PM »
i like coming on and reading, i dont post because i find it hard to put into words what i want to say sometimes, does this mean because i  dont post i will be deleted? .iam a lurker if coming reading and learning and trying to understand is a lurker then iam sorry iam of no benifit to anyone because i havent posted .i must be pretty dumb because i really dont understand if this means me or not.if someone could just tell me if iam here or if iam going or if i have gone ..thanks
want to live forever dont want to miss a thing.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Lurkers
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 09:59:37 PM »
Bigbird please don't feel we are targeting you, ofcourse you are welcome here, just post a hello I'm still here every now and then.  We have been the victim of spiteful rumours and vindictive behavour of late and we really have no other way to try to sort this out thatn to eliminate people who join and then never post.  We can only assume that one or more of these people is the one activly trying to hurt us.  If anyone had a better system to stop this we would like to hear about it!

Offline Bigbird

• Centurion
Lurkers
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 10:13:55 PM »
ok i will make a point of saying hi in the cafe place once a month  at least .. if i can remember lol..i know its rude not to talk but i get caught up in reading ..one day i might get game enough to post a story or two .. good luck finding who ever is causing the problems.
want to live forever dont want to miss a thing.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal