Author Topic: Dates  (Read 10105 times)

Offline Voop

• Newcomer
  • "I have a system, don't worry"
Dates
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:56:18 PM »
Why does it say NEW next to a message when it is not? I find myself clicking on the new topics adding a post and realising it is from 2008 or 2011. I added photos to the gallery, weeks ago and they are sitting waiting to be accepted or submitted. I don't mean to be rude, but thus forum is a bit of a ghost town?
Regards
Voop

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: Dates
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 09:02:56 AM »
It's probably because it's new to you.It took a while for me to work that out .

I would say the admins are busy at the moment due to work & uni commitments,which is why your photos haven't been approved yet.

It is at times quiet here ,but it is a good resource for information.I suggest maybe other forums or maybe closed groups on Facebook might work better for you if you are in need of  more instant interaction.

I am not sure  where your paranormal interest lies but I am in few different groups on Facebook that are closed so only the members see what you post.
Cheers
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 08:59:54 AM »
Yes, the forum is a bit of a ghost town lately. I work two jobs, one managing my own company. Plus I study at uni. So my time lately is very limited and most of the time I am exhausted. We had an issue with our attachments box being full, that is now correctly, so adding photos should be back to normal now. I am probably to blame for it being slow, but as I am not superwoman I simply can't do everything on my own and I reply on other people on here to keep the home fires burning too.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:05:41 PM »
We can only do as much as we can Christine.You as you have said are extremely busy.Thes things (forums) are important but your lufe.Thankyou for what you & to the other admins.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 04:45:27 PM »
The other thing that I think has taken away from forums in general is social media. Forums used to be social media, now that has been replaced by FB.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal