Author Topic: Freaky Fremantle  (Read 2999 times)

Offline GypsyM

• Senior Contributor
Freaky Fremantle
« on: November 14, 2006, 03:05:18 PM »
I actually did work experience at the Fremantle Arts Centre with a screen printer who used to be housed there. This was a VERY long time ago, but I will never forget turning up for work one morning to find that the jeweller across the hall had had all his tools thrown around the room, some with such force that they were embedded in the walls.
Then in our room all the rollers and screens were moved around every night, so nothing was in the same place in the morning! Our friendly spirit used to like to hide the scissors in particular! (Which I usually got the blame for!)
A marvelous place to visit though. Check out the cell if you go there, very creepy. They took the door off to stop people getting shut in there. Not a pleasant thought!
It's not enough to believe what you see, you should see what you believe.............

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Freaky Fremantle
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 05:38:37 PM »
I am coming over to Perth this friday til monday. I was going to do the ghost tour but it is $48 pp. A bit steep.

Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal