Author Topic: The Signs of the Zodiac  (Read 19701 times)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »
Hi Suzi,
I have heard this many times re Scorpios. Many famous psychics are scorpios also.

Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline ~suzi~

• Centurion
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 03:40:09 PM »
Im glad someone else has heard this too! It was a psychic that moved here to Burnie,from Sydney that told me that,in a phone conversation we had...
Suzi xox

Sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield..

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 04:49:36 PM »
I'm so a koala. I'm cute and cuddly but if you upset me I may pee on you.
Hubby a Scorpio, son a Virgo and daughter a Pisces and they all match them to a T. Except for my daughter Vague nope.

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »
ohhh By the way son turned 10 today. My little Virgo boy. He is so a virgo boy but shouldn't call him little he's almost as big as me.

Offline angrydad79

• Inductee
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 10:24:49 PM »
Happy Birthday little virgo.  Hope you have many more to come and that they all be wonderful.
Humans are capable of some amazing things, things which defy science and natures flow.  Humans just need to de-technolise and embrace what comes naturally.

Anonymous

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 11:28:21 PM »
A lot of planets in water signs in a chart and/or aspects from the Moon or Mercury to the 12th house could indicate psychic ability. Aspects between Neptune, Pluto, and Uranus to the luminaries or Mercury could also indicate psychic ability. Aspects between 3rd, 8th and 12th houses could  indicate possible psychic ability. My youngest turned 10 in August and is also a typical little Virgo boy. Right down to his fussy digestive system and quick eye for detail. :)  A Scorpio Sun with its Plutonian ruler and 8th house rulership of matters to do with death, regeneration and the underworld would have a natural affinity with those mysteries and insights if aspected. Sorry if I'm raving but I get excited by astrology so here I go some more lol. The notion of Astrology being for those who don't want to think and therefore abscond from personal reponsibility to make choices can I suppose be said. But I don't think it can be applied to all. To understand astrology is to think of cycles and and continual movement.Even though a chart eg the natal chart is a snapshot of the heavens it isn't stagnant. Progressions and transits of planets to the natal planets and points are always occurring. So as the tides, seasons and animals are influenced by the earth's orbit so are individuals. The Sun, Moon and 5 personal planets were used by the ancients for timing and classification of events. Astrology and astronomy were the one discipline until only around 300 years ago. From  as far back as 2870 BC documents showed predictions from planetary placings. An astrologer is a code breaker,map reader or decipherer. For example Saturn squares your natal Sun at approx age 7 and 21 years. The natal Sun may be in your 4th house of home and family. This may indicate restriction, hard work and responsibility, eventual stability or loss in this area. Now how an individual works through this challenging energy is his choice. An astrologer would point out the area of challenge and any areas of easy energies, as well as time frames. An astrologer wouldn't take an individual's right to choose an action away from them by making decisions on their behalf. If someone was showing signs of dependency on an astrologer, ethically they would be oblidged to refer them on to a more suited professional. :D

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 11:32:33 PM »
oops did it again :)
quot;With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
            Anon, St Paul's Church Baltimore 1692

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 01:19:51 AM »
Thanks Aquachime. Would love to get mine done but I have no idea what my birth time was. Also arguing with mum at the moment and I can't ask.  :cry:  Soon mum might grow up an say sorry. She's an Aries so it could be alot longer though.

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 01:21:50 AM »
P.S. I knew it was you Aquachime. You have a distinctive rant and rave.  :lol:

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »
pmsl Hubby says the same sometimes but not in such a nice way. :D  Hubby and Daughter are Aries so my sympathies lol. :wink:
quot;With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 04:41:48 PM »
Aquachime,

I am finally talking to my Mum. Yes I made the move. I have been noticing people around me have been a little on the aggressive/negative side lately but I have gone the opposite way. Maybe its my turn to be the NICE one. lol

Anyways I have found out my birth time and was wondering ( when you have time) if you could do my sign. My birthday is 16/07/68 (yes I'm old and the year will be edited out very quickly) birth time 4:05pm.

Thanks Michelle

Offline Aquachime

• Centurion
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 06:52:20 PM »
Hi Michelle,
You're still younger than me lol. I'm happy to do your chart  :D . I just need your birth place as well. Ta

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 07:01:59 PM »
Thanks. Katanning Western Australia. lol... Now I'll edit my year. Then no-one will know we are both OLD.lol

~Michelle~

The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »
omg omg omg where has edit gone  :cry:

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
The Signs of the Zodiac
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 07:39:34 PM »
Quote from: "Christine"
Hi Suzi,
I have heard this many times re Scorpios. Many famous psychics are scorpios also.

Christine

Ahhh yess...but.....all the sexiest psychics down through the ages have all been.....*drum roll, please*

Virgos!!!

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal