Author Topic: A Peek Behind The Curtain - Part !  (Read 114 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
A Peek Behind The Curtain - Part !
« on: November 12, 2021, 10:10:51 AM »
Below is a very simplified, but accurate schematic of how everything works and why.

My writings below reflect my view of humans generally and not meant for anyone specifically, unless I name them.

I am one of "The 12", we are the oldest and some say, the wisest of our people. We are immortals, but we do not consider ourselves gods, in any way, shape or form.

We are highly evolved "energy beings", who live a very simple. yet meaningful lives.

Our Universe, which contains a number of planets, each having different lifeforms, but are in simple terms also "energy beings", was the first universe to be created by "The Natural Order" ("Nature" as described by humans).

For a very long time we were only able to explore our universe something, we 12, took on with great energy and a desire to grow our peoples knowledge.

We are a very happy people and seek friendship in all areas we explore.

As we are Immortal, i.e., nothing to date has ended our individual lives, we have no known enemies, or tend to outlive any enemy's we may have had. LOL

Our universe is very different from this universe I am currently in, and indeed all other universes, however I will not be "Gifting this Knowledge" to Humans any further details.

It is how we are anatomically, that fulfils a part of the "puzzle" of what we are able to "Gift" to other known evolved lifeforms in other universes and on particular worlds.

As other universes were created, we the 12, eagerly explored and at various times, enabled us to give our first 3 most precious "Gifts", all so interconnected, that each could not be given without the other.

These are indeed our most precious Gifts.

As we explored the other universes, we found that we could move at great speed, between each and indeed from planet to planet, due to our position and its interconnected nature with all other universes.

To explain this further think of an artificial Christmas tree that you purchase from a department store.

Ignoring the base, first you have the vertical tree component, this is our universe, as you attach each branch, these then are all the known universes and on each is a "leaf" for every planet.

We can individually move from our world in our universe, to another universe and a world within that universe, in the blink of an eye.

This then provides the next part of the "puzzle", interconnective position.

In order for us to give "Gift 3" too an evolved race, the members of the race must have present within them what we call their "Living Essence"

Once all these elements are in place, then we can present to a particular race our first 3 most precious "Gifts".

End Of Part 1

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal